iForce Maximize Intense Pre-Workout Review

darkside

Top Contributor
i was kindly given a sample of IForce Maximize Intense by @kingy_88 from best supps

IForce Maximize Intense- Buy from BestSupps Online

i tried it yesterday for my very first strongman training, i took it on arraiving at the gym, simply put some water in my shaker and added the powder, it mixed instantly with no bits left that hadnt dissolved, it had a very strong flavour (which i like) and it was nice taste too.

it only took about 15-20 mins to kick in which was perfect, and i felt it kick in, it didnt make me jittery or give me the tingles like other supps have, which i was happy about, i trained for over 3 hours which is very unusual for me i normal only train for between an hour and hour and half, and at no point did i feel it stop working (no come down or crash) i managed to train heavy and for high reps and managed to do allot more than was expecting, not only that but when i got home (probably 4.5 hours after taking the sample) i still had enough energy to plaster my ceiling in my bedroom, so there was definitely no crash from the supplement which i seem to get from other supps, i also had the best nights sleep ive had in a while so it didnt effect that either.

overall i was very impressed with the sample and wouldnt mind trying this on a long term basis, i dont usually like pre-wotkout supps because i get all tingly and itchy and normaly they affect my sleep even though i feel really tired, i have taken other pre-workout supps before and had a massive crash and felt really drained and tired and yet couldnt get to sleep, but nothing like that happened with this.

I would normally report any bad things about the supplement but there truley was nothing bad to say.

overall based on the sample i have to give this product a 5/5, as there was nothing bad to report.

Great review mate thank you very much appreciate it.

I completely agree with everything you have said and I had a great workout when I used it, i actually got a massive PB on squats

Maximize intense is a very potent pre workout! One of the best imo.

Great review mate thank you very much appreciate it.

I completely agree with everything you have said and I had a great workout when I used it, i actually got a massive PB on squats

i managed to deadlift the front end of a car for 12 reps (could have got more) and that was after atlas stones, farmers walk, log press and a 350kg tire flip for reps. i might get some of this for when i compete.

It would be interesting to see how this preworkout effects cortisol levels.
Generally massive amounts of stims are counter productive to muscular gains...when do you think meth heads are so skinny:)

Caffine is great I use a lot of it.
Now all the other little stims found in preworkouts not so much...

Caffine is great I use a lot of it.
Now all the other little stims found in preworkouts not so much...

dont you think caffiene is bad to use regular? im gunna swap from energry drinks to MP tablets tho, shudnt have any added ****e then

No I don't think caffine is bad if you're healthy and have no adverse reactions to it.
I agree, use to use harsh stims like the geranium based pre workouts, switched to just a simple maltodextrin,creatine,whey isolate and 200mg caffiene tab, much better results energy wise :)

First of all thanks to @BestSupps.co.uk and @kingy_88 for sorting me out with a sample of Maximize!

Flavour - Mango Peach Tea

Was a nice flavour.. just tasted like fruit squash.. not super tangy/chemically tasting to cover bad taste like a lot of similar supps. Was nice and refreshing mixed with 400ml water.

Energy/Pump - 7/10

In a pretty big calorie deficit just now so pretty lethargic. This product suprised me, wasn't overly stimmed which I hate but had plenty energy in the tank when I needed it and even beat a PB on Flat db press and dips which I was chuffed with. No sick feelign like I get with most DMA products so thumbs up from me. Got through cardio like a duracell bunny too :thumb:

If i used Pre-wo's more than once in a blue moon these days i'd deff consider this one

Nice one mate thanks a lot for taking the time to review, glad you liked it.

Seems its coming across as a very good product. :thumb:

Received a free sample thanks to @kingy_88

Mixed very well in around 3-400ml of water, very little shaking needed and disolved very well. Wasn't expecting much in terms of taste due to most of them taste rancid but the tropical crush was actually fairly decent, not amazing but I could cope with it and there was no nasty after taste.

In terms of what I got from it, well that wasn't so good for me if I am honest. I used it on a deadlift session and I found that it maybe made me a little too jittery and hyped for the session, so much so I lost focus and control on my second rep of a max pull but that is just my take on pre workouts in general.

Overall though for taste and mixability seems like a great product and at a decent price

Thanks for taking the time to review the product mate, appreciate it :)

No worries sorry I couldn't comment further on its effectiveness in terms of session intensity

Back