1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Immune System

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by reece123, Mar 17, 2020.

1. reece123

reece123 Full Member

hello. since this corona has been going around its made me think about my immune system a bit.

i got a cold/chest infection 2 weeks back and although the cold symptoms were gone in 2 days the chest infection still hasn't completely gone yet and im still coughing up phlegm. even my old man shifted it quicker than me.

it made me wonder how much steroids actually suppress the immune system? i tried finding the answer ages ago with no real results.

you lot reckon heavy steroid users are at risk from corona? im not too worried tbh but its a good question to ask. btw im on low dose test/tren atm. cheers.

2. noel

noel Moderator

of course, steroids

lower immune system
    increase BP
    extra strain on heart
    reduce good cholesterol levels
    increased work or liver/kidneys etc

id say for sure

add in someone bulking doing no cardio etc

3. Rob

Rob Administrator

4. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

Vit c
    Vit d
    Vit b1
    Multivit ontop
    Garlic
    Omega 3
    Calcium+magnesium
    Beetroot
    Hawthorne berry

Ive been taking those for awhile, seems to keep my immune system strong, plus veg in diet too

5. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Nobody anywhere seems to be advising people on good eating vitamins and some fresh air cardio to boost immune system. Everyone just wants pasta

Greedy Ben and BustaNutt like this.
  6. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

If restaurants close later in the week takeaway business will be rubbing their hands with glee!

Mr mac likes this.
  7. mal

mal Top Contributor

Eat a bulb of garlic a day

8. doink

doink Top Contributor

I mix green powder, Lemon, Orange Juice, Garlic, Cinnamon, Ginger and Honey first thing every morning, neck it off before my coffee and Eggs on toast.

Also take turmeric with it.

Ain’t gonna do shit if I contract a virus like but it’s a good way to get it all in at once when you’re too tired and dehydrated to
    Taste it.

9. BustaNutt

BustaNutt Mr Nuttivator Full Member

Masturbation benefits your immune system (Human Reproduction, Vol 12, 2200-2207, Copyright 1997 by Oxford University Press)

Greedy Ben likes this.
  10. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

A good variety of pre and probiotics will help a lot too. Good health starts with a healthy gut

11. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

41djm1RUotL._SL1500_.jpg This stuff definitely helps with immune system health and has a lot of other benefits eg mild blood thinner, anti inflammatory, antioxidant etc, def a worthwhile addition.

mal and flash like this.
  12. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Full Member

mal likes this.
  13. mal

mal Top Contributor

Zinc is good too....i just do zinc vit d and c , done it for years now..and never get run down or colds..

Fatbrah likes this.
  14. flash

flash Top Contributor

I found I got colds for the first 2 years of my kids life over and over

I know with kids that what happens but since I supplemented with vit d I hardly ever get colds n flu

15. tomlet1

tomlet1 Mr Glass Top Contributor

Vit d gane changer for me

Frequency and severity of illnesses massively reduced