• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Immune System

I found I got colds for the first 2 years of my kids life over and over

I know with kids that what happens but since I supplemented with vit d I hardly ever get colds n flu
My daughter is three and a half and our family has had cold and runny noses for about two years consistently, my son is ten months and thus I assume I'm looking at another bout just as its started to get better, you can tell the kids in her group who seem to be spreading it, one poor little sod has never had a dry nose, his sleeves / arms are reflective most days I pick her up.

My daughter is three and a half and our family has had cold and runny noses for about two years consistently, my son is ten months and thus I assume I'm looking at another bout just as its started to get better, you can tell the kids in her group who seem to be spreading it, one poor little sod has never had a dry nose, his sleeves / arms are reflective most days I pick her up.

My sisters rep boys are forever ill on anti biotic

My two are ok when it comes to colds. They just don’t fucking sleep

My sisters rep boys are forever ill on anti biotic

My two are ok when it comes to colds. They just don’t fucking sleep

I've been through that before, I've actually semi moved into the spare room, need proper sleep and they want there mum when they wake up not me.

Suits me, I normally dig the missus in the front room earlier in the evening anyways, it's the only window of opportunity just after they have gone to sleep!

Mate I’ve slept in the kitchen before trying to get away from it

We are more or less weekend shaggers tbh

8 years together and 6 year old twin girls. Ain’t no time through the week

I’m up at 4.30 for work too

I’m on first break whilst they are walking to school lol

Back