1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Important Question

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Aleksandr, May 22, 2021.

1. SVR

SVR Full Member

good to see you got a set of bollocks and a brain that works,
    And can actually read and understand sentences in there real exact form

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021 at 9:55 PM
  2. SteveSRH

SteveSRH

[/QUOTE is it clear or yellow ?
    If its clear then it’s likely mct oil wich would need more frequent injections, as Mct oil is absorbed rapidly,[/QUOTE]

Had a look today and it’s yellow, nothing stated on the label if it’s Mct or the others.

I went for 250mg today. The itchy sore nips have eased now but I think that’s due to the week of 20mg a day Tamoxifen. Should I just continue with these?

Well happy with my strength increase that I’ve noticed this week (week 5) like 1/4 more!

SVR likes this.
  3. SVR

SVR Full Member

Had a look today and it’s yellow, nothing stated on the label if it’s Mct or the others.

I went for 250mg today. The itchy sore nips have eased now but I think that’s due to the week of 20mg a day Tamoxifen. Should I just continue with these?

Well happy with my strength increase that I’ve noticed this week (week 5) like 1/4 more![/QUOTE]

if its yellow then it’s likely grapeseed seed oil wich dont absorb so quick so you should be fine with 2 injections per week,
    Were all individual though so you must listen to your body and how you respond,
    Grape seed oil is my favorite carrier oil no injection pain for me and its a organic carrier oil wich has its own health benefits

4. spearman

spearman Full Member

if its yellow then it’s likely grapeseed seed oil wich dont absorb so quick so you should be fine with 2 injections per week,
    Were all individual though so you must listen to your body and how you respond,
    Grape seed oil is my favorite carrier oil no injection pain for me and its a organic carrier oil wich has its own health benefits[/QUOTE]
    Yeah 1ml of grape seed oil a week makes a load of health benefit differences......

5. SVR

SVR Full Member

Yeah 1ml of grape seed oil a week makes a load of health benefit differences......[/QUOTE]

I love this forum !
    Hahaaha

6. SteveSRH

SteveSRH

I love this forum !
    Hahaaha[/QUOTE]
    So 2 x 0.5ml injections rather than 1 x 1ml you reckon. Abit difficult for me as I have to sneak the whole process away from the Mrs haha

7. SVR

SVR Full Member

So 2 x 0.5ml injections rather than 1 x 1ml you reckon. Abit difficult for me as I have to sneak the whole process away from the Mrs haha[/QUOTE]

For me 2 injections per week work well mate,
    But again your body is different to mine so you will have to see what works best for you,
    Sometimes if im doing a cycle i might inject more times a week maybe every other day depending on the amount of anabolics in the cycle,

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021 at 10:51 PM
  8. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Try and knock that on the head if you can. Not a good situation to be in long term trying to pin in secret.

Scudd33 likes this.
  9. SVR

SVR Full Member

Thats very good advice,
    Its always good to have someone around you aware of what your doing incase anything went wrong