IMPORTANT - Read Before Posting

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by Simon, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Simon

Simon Moderator

Please try and post threads in the correct section!

It makes it much easier for others searching and browsing topics of interest.

I've got the rather daunting task of moving over 700 threads into more appropriate sections of the forum which is going to take a really long time. I don't have the time to do this on a regular basis so I'm really hoping you can help by taking the time to post in the correct sub-forums.

If you see a thread created by someone that isn't in the correct section, please report the post or tag myself or any of the mods asking us to move it.

80% of the time general bodybuilding will not be the most relevant section. The section was made so that general bodybuilding chat doesn't get filtered out with the off topic chit chat and banter, however many are using this forum for anything bodybuilding related.

Topics on diet, technique advice, supplements, AAS, Pros and more should go into the relevant sections.

Thank you.

2. Simon

Simon Moderator

Getting there...

If you get an automated pm from me, please don't reply on this occasion as my inbox will be flooded with the amount I've moved :laugh:

3. Simon

Simon Moderator

All threads in general have now been moved. Must have been around half the section!

4. Simon

Simon Moderator

Just a quick reminder to post in the correct section. Remember that general bodybuilding should only be used if there isn't a more specific forum that's more appropriate.