• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Injection Advice

does any of the test come back out with the blood when it squirts out? Pulled pin out and squirted about 8inch away lol.
No mate you should be deep enough for that not to happen.

I go at least an inch in then aspirate if there's blood take it out if not inject. Should all come out and disperse. If any blood come as your taking it out it shouldn't affect the test.

I'm only giving my experience someone else may have a different take on it but mines always been like that.

No mate you should be deep enough for that not to happen.

I go at least an inch in then aspirate if there's blood take it out if not inject. Should all come out and disperse. If any blood come as your taking it out it shouldn't affect the test.

I'm only giving my experience someone else may have a different take on it but mines always been like that.

Yeah was right in deep with 1.5". Aspirated no blood. Left pin in for bout 15secs after too. Pulled out slowly n squirted lol. Neva happened b4.

That's good then should be ok. Can't be fucked loading up another.
Cheers

Yeah was right in deep with 1.5". Aspirated no blood. Left pin in for bout 15secs after too. Pulled out slowly n squirted lol. Neva happened b4.

That's good then should be ok. Can't be fucked loading up another.
Cheers
Yeah your fine mate you've just nicked a vein on the way out that's common nothing to worry about.

Back