Intra Workout Supplements - Worth It?

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by Fongtu, May 8, 2019.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

They think there above ya coz there carryin abit extra muscle:rofl:

All just sad ego maniacs

Porky, Fongtu and milner575 like this.
  2. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

I find him a bit unlikable on posts but spoke to him briefly at his gym and he seemed decent.
    it's the money machine isn't it.
    every time.
    I've no doubt jps products will be good, extremely well researched and formulated etc but things have got to be realistic.
    95% of users aren't going to become some sponsored athlete or even compete for that matter.
    spend your money on the important stuff, home commitments.. mortgage bills kids car etc... prob holiday.. food gym subs somewhere near the bottom you might have a bit left for sups but if not don't sweat it train eat and for most who are just doing it to look good in your pants in front of missus or candidates to be your missus then you'll be ok.
    spare money.
    protein whey
    creatine
    preworkout
    still got a bit left
    intra

once you realise that the vast majority of supps are all designed to extract cash from your wallet and the benefits are so negligible in the real work of normal gym users nothing seems that appealing anymore.

if standing on stage to be judged then you'd Chuck everything at it I guess but even then would the end result with just the food training and gear would the end result be that different ?

BigChap92, Porky, milner575 and 3 others like this.
  3. noel

noel Moderator

yes and no, we are all adults. And in a way I agree BB is not a cheap sport that's a fact - unless you have AH genetics and can get by on pretty much less than an average joe eats

the more you eat in general you try and improve the quality of that food, or if you care about your body - that costs more, no doubt.

and he isn't any different to the sup companies selling you diet pills and mass gainers. At least you know he is selling you whats meant to be in it .... pricey but at least as per label (as indeed a few others do) - I just think he has a passion that's so ingrained and where minutia count that he is totally obsessed..... which is good and bad ....

im guilty of spending on things more so as id like to try and have the easiest digesting stuff that tastes decent... so as I mentioned things like HBCD are worth it as Malto etc makes me bloat and feel so shit (and literally get the shits). Is any of it essential though - nope. So if you want to spunk loads then go for it. A paying site is never trying to be all inclusive anyway (else it would be free) BB is also very cult like anway from which plans you follow to who your coach is....

Porky, Reacher, Guest and 1 other person like this.
  4. noel

noel Moderator

and mostly the simple question is "can I do this with a shot of tren anyway"....

Porky, milner575 and Reacher like this.
  5. Fongtu

Fongtu Full Member

Yes that is a good point, paying to use the JP site obviously its going to create an echo chamber of people who follow JP's philosophy's. Without a doubt bodybuilding is an expensive hobby/sport whatever you want to call it, this prep has cost me a small fortune. But there are worse things to spunk my money on and I love doing what I do. Just as long as i put the more important things first like family etc....

noel likes this.
  6. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

yeah....

but make it a big fucker :)

noel likes this.
  7. Account Suspended

Account Suspended Competitor

I love how I have my own abbreviation, I feel promoted in the world of forums - AH :lol:

That's what Captain America did:whistling:

noel, milner575 and Reacher like this.
  8. Account Suspended

Bodybuilding is as cheap or as expensive as you want to make it. You have to eat regardless, so instead of "normal" foods you buy on the weekly from Tesco, buy in bulk for the month and freeze.

Chicken - going to be your biggest cost. But go to a butchers if you don't have a makro card. Not the best quality, but if does the job.

Rice - cheap as fuck!

Potato - cheap as fuck!

Oats - cheap as fuck!

Whey - just to use for convenience, just some cheap stuff will suffice if you're on a budget.

Eggs - again cheap as fuck!

What else is needed? Sure you can do salmon, steak, etc but it's not NEEDED.

Gym memberships have never been cheaper.

If you're "enhanced" - all you REALLY need is testosterone!

Pre workout - get some caffeine tablets. 200mg a tablet is plenty! Or just an espresso!

The main thing people miss out on all of this is that protein is king. As long as you have enough of it, with effort, in time, with patience it'll happen.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

And 5ml a day of tren/mast/prop for 18 months

10. Account Suspended

Only 18?

Pussy.

11. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

Think he meant Aaron Hallet chap

12. Guest

Guest Guest