Is A High Fat Diet Fine For Losing Weight

now i know losing weight is all about the calorie intake, but i’m asking to make sure; is a high, high protein diet fine for losing weight? most of the food available to me is high fat so i can’t help it

Just like Fatboy says.

High protein and high fat was exactly how Golden Era bodybuilders got shredded for a contest.

Check out Vince Gironda's steak and eggs diet or Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0 (an improved version of Dan Duchaine's Bodyopus). These diets will get you absolutely shredded.

High protein, moderate carbs and moderate fat is how I’ve always ended up doing it

My main aim when cutting is just high protein and keeping cals under a certain amount and just let carbs and fats fall wherever (inevitably they both end up at moderate levels)

i think the fact you said you the majority of your food is high fat made me automaticaly think you eat junk

if your eating those food sources and trying to lose weight you should definatly look at dropping carbs and leaning more towards keto

also drop the milk

For me.
Higher protein.
Higher carb.
50g of fat.

Currently: 300 protein 325 carbs 55 fat.

(I am dieting down).

Agreed. I understand high fat is good for drying out and shedding some water but there are other ways to do that.

Not to mention the thermic effect and switching carbs/protein to energy vs fat you just generally get to eat more as your body is gonna burn cals just digesting it.

Back