Issue With Work

I'd speak to both H&S and union and make sure they knew each other was aware H&S might try to fob you off for the benefit of the company.
maybe...

our H&S officer is usless literally tells us just to be careful when we have to break usage guidelines on stuff where we have no option in place.
We’ve got a new one not sure what she’s like hopefully better than the last one

I think they have to tread a fine line mate, obviously stuff has to be done in the correct way but constantly pulling up the people that pay your wages is a bit rocky :think:

I think they have to tread a fine line mate, obviously stuff has to be done in the correct way but constantly pulling up the people that pay your wages is a bit rocky :think:
Yeah that’s what I’m concerned about tbh mate, more than likely nothing get done about it.

I agree mate. Completely irresponsible. Complete disregard for our health. I’ve never been in a situation like this so not sure who I’d go to? Health and safety officer or union?
I’m not sure what was going on I think overheating and leaking? Just kept going and going melted through buckets etc no fire just very hot and a lot of smoke enough to fill the building.
Not sure how I’ll find out What The exact substance is today. I’d ask the engineer but I don’t think he knows considering he told me it is fine.
Now wouldn't it be helpful if you knew of a lawyer that defends claims such as the one you might have. :whistling:

It would be very helpful indeed. :whistling:just had bloods and ecg And waiting for something else.
You've got a couple of avenues open to you depending on how much of a cunt you want to be.

What I would say is make sure you get your discharge sheet. If it's considered serious enough, make sure you get signed off.

You've got a couple of avenues open to you depending on how much of a cunt you want to be.

What I would say is make sure you get your discharge sheet. If it's considered serious enough, make sure you get signed off.
Do I just ask for the discharge sheet?

Big claim there if you want it imo, breaks all sorts of HSE guidelines
Wouldn’t even know where to start mate still in hospital waiting for results. Would that even be if there’s no damage to me?

Wouldn’t even know where to start mate still in hospital waiting for results. Would that even be if there’s no damage to me?
View attachment 70817
Screenshot_20200813_200755.jpg

The Real Issues Facing the Fitness Industry

1) Lack of Strict Regulation
2) Motivation Gets Lost Quick
3) And Then The Generally Annoying Thing

They're all just there to cover the company's arse, not to help you. Make sure you inform them though as it'll help your case later. If you're in a union that's the way to go, best to avoid "no claim no fee" merchants as they'll just settle as fast as possible and take half your money.

Back