Jabbing Through A Vein

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

Bloody annoying. Did 2ml in quad earlier. No blood when aspirating and then second I pull out it comes pouring out. Guessing because there was nothing until I pulled the pin out i've most likely pushed right thru the vein.

Wonder how much gear you lose when this happens :lol:

2. TwoCanVanDamn

TwoCanVanDamn Top Contributor

Well if you've jabbed through it you've Injected deeper than the vein so the blood coming out means nothing, it's just blood. The oil is sat further in to the muscle below that so you haven't really wasted any

Don't worry about it

3. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD Top Contributor

I like how you've asked a question without asking a question so you don't look like a cock asking a question. Well played

You'll lose just as much as you would if you never touched a vein. Nothing worth worrying about

Porky likes this.
  4. doink

doink Biggest Wrists in the World Top Contributor

Can't say I've ever done anything more than dabbed it with a tissue for a second then pulled my bills back up and got on with life.

It's when you're getting changed in front of someone or in public later and you realise you've got a little blood patch on the arse of your boxers you feel a cunt.

You just know everybody suspects you've been brutally sodomised.

Porky, Pie ead, tomlet1 and 1 other person like this.
  5. thesaintishere

thesaintishere Top Contributor

If I nicked a vein doing my 0.4ml TRT jabs SubQ then you'll definitely be alright chief.