Janikvond 2018.. Returning From A Shit Year

Have a little break mate and get back to full fitness. I had a week off recently and it did my mind and body the world of good. If you’re not eating much you’re not gonna be achieving much anyway
But it is a way of taking your mind off stuff I suppose
Hope all goes as well as poss on Friday mate

yeah im thinking that mate.. just full on chill week. no kids this weekend either. gotta do a hike with missus & her fam for easter.. but that's literally it. prob go out for food sat night

Yeah got it down to low 130s over about 70ish. I still want a second med though to get into that 120ish area.

Especially on cycle

you naturally high all your life? mines has always been real low.. 80s/50s when I was younger

you naturally high all your life? mines has always been real low.. 80s/50s when I was younger

I was at 140s when I wasn’t on any Gear at all. Went to the docs and the guy was like ehh...Youl be ok and palmed me off.

Years later I went back after being on cycle and my doc was just taking my BP on the off chance and it was through the roof. She was like this ain’t good and that’s how it all came about with meds.

My dads on BP meds all his life and so was his dad. So it’s pretty much hereditary.

Il stay on cycle though to get it down. Means when I come off and cruise I can take my own BP measurements and adjust my doses. Then when I jump back on fire the meds back in to control it.

I ain’t gonna stop taking Gear so il do what I can to minimise the BP risks.

All my bloods are sound too. LDL a little high but that’s coming down and has been the last few blood tests iv had.

Switched to Aromasin instead of arimidex too. As that fucking tanked my cholesterol levels

I was at 140s when I wasn’t on any Gear at all. Went to the docs and the guy was like ehh...Youl be ok and palmed me off.

Years later I went back after being on cycle and my doc was just taking my BP on the off chance and it was through the roof. She was like this ain’t good and that’s how it all came about with meds.

My dads on BP meds all his life and so was his dad. So it’s pretty much hereditary.

Il stay on cycle though to get it down. Means when I come off and cruise I can take my own BP measurements and adjust my doses. Then when I jump back on fire the meds back in to control it.

I ain’t gonna stop taking Gear so il do what I can to minimise the BP risks.

All my bloods are sound too. LDL a little high but that’s coming down and has been the last few blood tests iv had.

Switched to Aromasin instead of arimidex too. As that fucking tanked my cholesterol levels

even gear choices will play a big part eh? 19nor & orals being the worst probably. know your a big fan of tren though :lol:

doomed

even gear choices will play a big part eh? 19nor & orals being the worst probably. know your a big fan of tren though :lol:

doomed

Barely used much of deca tbh. Might even just be the higher test at like a gram etc. Yeah I do like tren. I think il keep my doses 1g tren and 600mg tren for now anyway. Get it into the 120s and then adjust when I cruise etc.

Orals again not used a lot, but when I have its been Tbol, anavar, proviron or winny

Wonder what tren is like to bulk on actually. Possible shout that..high tren and lower test

Wonder what tren is like to bulk on actually. Possible shout that..high tren and lower test

its all id used up until 2016.. then done my first deca cycle & was my strongest by start of 2017.. but really chubby :lol:

recomping on test tren npp just now & its really good shit

its all id used up until 2016.. then done my first deca cycle & was my strongest by start of 2017.. but really chubby :lol:

recomping on test tren npp just now & its really good shit
Any pics la? Intrested to see what that tnt is like wa dose of each u on? And use any ai?

If i ever get lean enuff myt rebound wif that

Back