JANIKvonD....training for the sake of it

JANIKvonD

JandirTheJandirHandler
Top Contributor
Hi all :) ....gonna come clean rite away & admit I've been banned from the forum im most active on :lol: so im gonna continue my journo in here.......cool?......good :D

been training on & off from i was a young'un (same story as most no doubt so ill no bore u with it). dabbled with PH's a couple year ago.....switched to Jabs almost a year ago & iv been blast & cruising sinse then!

currently on a blast of 3ml TNTDEPOT450 a week....after todays jab i'll be at the half way point of the 'bulk' phase of the blast......then ill switch to TNTMAST250 for about 8-12weeks (depends how long i need to drag it out tbh)

current stats- 6ft2....106kg....high'ish bf (dont measure it....ever).

current lifts are pointless tbh as i dont squat,dead or shoulder press :lol: so basically i walk in the gym & sit on my thumb for 45'ish min.

pics-
11 month ago & start of first inj cycle- 87kg
12.jpg32.jpg

current - 106kg

1.jpg2.jpg6.jpg7.jpg3.jpg4.jpg8.jpg10.jpg

note the chicken legs that were seriously neglected over the past 11 month pmsl....they are priority number 1!!!!!

cheers

lol i know mate. can u see all they current pics? there red on my screen and opening as errors..

Nope, cant see them. might be too many files on one post?? not sure what the new forum software can handle.

When you say you don't squat do you train legs at all, from that current pic they are way behind upper body

When you say you don't squat do you train legs at all, from that current pic they are way behind upper body

iv got a fuked lower back from falling off a 60ft mansion chimney when it colapsed while i was dancing on it.......the good old days haha.

i do train them mate...but only recently. there actually not bad at all for a runner lol, i was a track & field star back n the day too

That's fair enough mate, fucked lower back always plays havoc with squats, always found front squats less taxing on the back

That's fair enough mate, fucked lower back always plays havoc with squats, always found front squats less taxing on the back

i've been doing a alot of big dropsets on them...& there growing rapidly tbh, there probably sick of carrying this belly about & itching to grow :lol:

ha ha lol!

Can u do leg press leg extensions for legs? hopefully that shouldnt interfer with back?

Get on the accutane mate. Its spoiling your look.

My mate has just been to the doctors and blagged it. Said how down the spots get him etc. He is now being prescribed them. And if you cant be arsed then self prescribe.

Get on the accutane mate. Its spoiling your look.

My mate has just been to the doctors and blagged it. Said how down the spots get him etc. He is now being prescribed them. And if you cant be arsed then self prescribe.

currently 8weeks into my roaccutane i got from my dermo lol. it was 10x worse than this....another couple month & ill be clear i think bud

Back