Janikvond's 2014 Autumn Competition Journal

Discussion in 'Archived' started by JANIKvonD, Sep 7, 2014.

1. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

na dude...was 17.7stone about 7weeks ago lol. will be stripping bf upto xmas. hoping for single digit bf by then, then ill be lean bulking from this point on.

2. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

ill beileve that when i see it
    #bingeking :rofl:

JANIKvonD likes this.
  3. JANIKvonD

weekends are my let down :lol: in preparation I've bought a massive pork shoulder joint to slow cook for some pulled pork rolls all weekend :D

4. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Haha sounds like one of my diets in the glory days!

Weekends are a cunt, best thing is just batter it mon-fri as hard as you can, suffer, starve, stim up if you have to, do the cardio and as much lifting as you can physically get in. Increase activity wherever possibles, stand up don't sit down, walk quick wherever you go... Use the stairs. All that shit.

Deplete yourself that much that when weekend comes around you can ease off and you'll just fill back out ready to welly the next week. Obviously if you all out binge on fat and carbs you'll fuck it regardless but if you can keep it sensible you can go a long way. Always comes a time where you have to tighten up though.

JANIKvonD likes this.
  5. Ash1981

Ash1981 Gym Rat Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Like me I've been off work this week as factory has shutdown

All discipline had gone out the window

I'm eating protein in each meal, but stacking that with donuts

JANIKvonD and Fatbrah like this.
  6. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

I
    I'm the same mate, I need routine and a system to work from. If i start deviating or thinking outside of that then the wheels come off.

So I just try not to. 90% of the time I'm alright now, still have the odd slip but I'm not binging anymore abd blowing half my weekly defecit and negating all the graft and when I do slip I just default back to the plan, that's the main thing.

7. JANIKvonD

lol, this is pretty much the way I cut every time. never been THAT lean that I have to suffer 7days a week to continue losing.....I just always give up the big cuts when I think im at an acceptable bf level, usually when some blurry abs starts to poke through a bit.

it'll be different this time tho......it will :drinking::popcorn:

8. JANIKvonD

diet of champs mate. don't let anyone tell ya different :D

Ash1981 likes this.
  9. Ash1981

Ash1981 Gym Rat Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here

Yea for the last 6 plus weeks I have had one cheat meal on a sat night and eaten clean all the other times. Stuck to diet

The result of that was abs,bigger fuller muscle and looking good

Now though I have become very watery at round face,mid section etc

Still back at work from Tuesday next week and my job being so physical will bring the cond right back in no time, as diet will be bang on again.

Eaten clean so far today though :)

10. JANIKvonD

@J_Ross here ya are mate. I presume you're on about the DNP? but fuck knows. I've been out on the pish 3times this year....I've done 2 dnp cycles this year, 1 in feb/march for 3 weeks & 1 recently for 4 weeks @125mg a day. I don't drink (smoke), I don't smoke, I've done reccys about twice in a year (never on dnp). works ace, familys ace & i'm up about 25kg+ in the 2 years I've been lifting now & leaner....so it's not like im just here to poke my erse. so other than a 4 week dnp blast (I've done 4dnp blasts in my life)....id love an explanation on how my lifestyle choices aren't upto par..

11. Fatbrah

im not judging mate, its your little buddies who are:)

12. Heath

Heath Full Member

I would quote you but the posts have disappeared lol

Something about telling janik about his lifestyle so must be something you have spotted :)

13. JANIKvonD

id say im a pretty established member here now...had a few journals & now taking part in the comp. yes im involved heavily in another board, but I've never jamp on any band waggon's in the past....just isn't me.

but this is a public forum....& anyone who decides to post about copious amounts of gear, reccys & alcohol, SHOULD be open for ridicule imo....whole point of forums after all.

14. Fatbrah

the whole point of forums is to be open to ridicule? news to me

15. LittleChris

LittleChris Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I would say if using DNP diet should be set up perfectly. You don't seem especially lean so cam only assume you would be using fake DNP as if diet and cardiovascular in and DNP in place would be sorted by now.

Fatbrah likes this.