JANIKvonD'S journey with BigJim

Status
Not open for further replies.

JANIKvonD

JandirTheJandirHandler
Top Contributor
hello all
smile.png

starting a new journal to mark the progress made with my new coach @Jim .never had a coach before or been told what to do...so should be interesting to see if I can hold down a decent diet for an extended period of time
rofl.gif
ill be 100% honest in any 'fuck ups' I have along the way + makes it easier for Jim no doubt with me having this on the go.

just ask if you want to know a bit of history....new start for me so the past is irrelevant tbh

aims- looking to compete in 2016...don't think ill be ready by 2015 as my wheels need too much work to get them upto par, but will see what happens
smile.png

just finished/at the end of a 15week cycle (750mg test/375mg tren/250mg mast a week)....was a recomp to get me back in the game after a fair few month poking my erse, was pretty successful & im now at a decent starting point for jim to work with...DO NOT want to get fat again, fuckin sick of it
rofl.gif
want to maintain good condition throughout the year....plus I actually want to see my abs for once, cunts still not in sight fully yet lol.

anyway...lets crack on :D

current condition as of last Wednesday-

will be following mate, nice starting point
whats it feel like @Jim to be second choice coach?
assuming jordan couldnt take you on @JANIKvonD :rofl::rofl::rofl:

will be following mate, nice starting point
whats it feel like @Jim to be second choice coach?
assuming jordan couldnt take you on @JANIKvonD :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol::lol::lol: he'll be fine....hill sprints for breakfast I think tho after he reads this :rofl:

cheers bud, looking forward to it

did chest n delts last night....shoulder pains & a weekend on drink & drugs made it VERY hard tho lol

opened up on the pec deck & by the time I was finished my right shoulder was totally fucked

bench-
60kg x 10
90kg x 5
110kg x 3
100kg x 8 then had to stop due to pain
70kg x 20ish

high incline DB
25s x 5
30s x 5
37.5 x 10
held back for shoulder

uprite rows
40kg x 5
40kg x 5
50kg x 10
40kg x 20

rear delt flys
few sets

smith shoulder press
few sets upto 90kg x 6

then some ab stuff

decent first sesh with regards to exercises...really enjoyed it. pitty about the shoulder but I've got a week to rest it up before I touch it again
smile.png

well...half way through my days food & it's very enjoyable so far, looked loads on paper...but sat infront of me its gone down extremely easy compared to my monster meals im used too :lol: PWO meal looks like a topper tho :D

morning all, decents night kip in me :) yesterday went as spot on as can be....everything was was correct to the gram!...been a loooong time since I've weighed my food....& its fair to say I've been underestimating (as was expected :lol:)....fat cunt I am. only thing I had to substitute was casein at night because I didn't have any....so had 200ml milk instead :facepalm: big sup order yesterday so everything will be done to the T from now on.

abs are fucking killing me today...deffo blew some stoor off the cunts on Monday :lol: all good.

training back tonight..looking forward to it :thumb:

Been 1 big balls up of a night lol, mrs came in late which left me 35min in the gym which wasnt enough tbh..rushed it. Normally this wouldn't piss me off...but now my entire diet & supps revolve around training + slin etc, it really pissed me off! What the point of all this if I can't get a decent sesh in!

Rant over :) sure ill smash it next week as this is a rare occurrence.

Slin jab went OK...forgot to take the safety cap off fist go & was expecting it to shoot out..it didn't, PMSL. Second attempt went fine, but the pin is so small & it's such a tiny amount, that its hard to believe anything went in at all.

Because I was so rushed, I practically downed my intra drink, then had to force down a meal & a shake. Now plucking up the stomach to eat again....then another one before bed lol, fuck sake...been starving all day too & piled my meals up to close I think.

@Jim

Posted using TMuscle App

Back

Chins-
Worked upto 14clean @bw then partials

BOR- (used a barbell)
Worked upto 90kg x 15

Pulldowns-
Monster set with 120lb..absolute beaster lol

Bb shrugs-
Could only hold 110kg for decent sets because I forgot my straps & my grip is horrendous, will remember them next time

Trap bar shrugs-
100kg x ?

Hypers-
Few sets hanging over a preacher unit because we don't have the machine lol..holding a 20plate

Done. Pumped to fuck to the point I couldn't hold my shaker properly :)

Posted using TMuscle App

ahhh what a good day it is up here! suns splitting the pavements already.

day 5 of new diet & everything has been spot on to the gram...I did hint at a few drinks for my mates birthday tonight, but I got my arse felt by @Jim a bit so I've knocked it on the head
rofl.gif
honestly cant be fucked with it anyway & have been on the lash about 3 times this year including hogmony! looking forward to hitting legs fresh as a daisy tomorrow now.

deffo see more ab now & looked pumped & fuller than ever after training arms last night, pumps were painful as fuck tho....apparently the slin doing that, but fuck knows.

arms last night looked like this-

**only listed working sets**

close grip bench press-
70kg x 15
70kg x failure (11)
70kg x failure (7)

EZ curls-
40kg x 15
40kg x failure (12)
40kg x failure (8)

DB skulls-
15s x 20
15s x failure (14)

DB hammers-
15s x 20
15 x failure (?)

dips-
bw x failure (16)

machine preachers-
5plates x 20

tried to do some hanging leg raises here....but my abs are honestly still fuckin agony from Monday training them. so did 3 sets of decline crunches x failure

dips-
bw x failure (27)

machine preachers-
5plates x failure (?)

done. very intense...couple close calls with puking, but managed to hold it down, JUST lol.
rest day today, got some shit to do in the garden & will no doubt fire up the BBQ & do todays food on that.

Good luck mate, back looks like it has a little catching up to do with the front? This is a win win situation for you, if you do well then great, if you fuck up just blame Jim:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back