* January Member Of The Month - Sponsored By Protein Dynamix *

link to comment and i will nominate as such lol

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1485851672.859967.jpg

Congratulations to @SoCalGirl Was a close competition until that post!

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 10.20.09.png

Well done also to @JANIKvonD, @tomlet1 and everyone else that got votes. Thanks to all who voted and a particularly big thank you to Protein Dynamix for kindly continuing to sponsor this competition.

If you haven't already done so, please show your support for Protein Dynamix by visiting their website at www.proteindynamix.com

February's competition thread will be started shortly...

Congratulations to @SoCalGirl Was a close competition until that post!

View attachment 55523

Well done also to @JANIKvonD, @tomlet1 and everyone else that got votes. Thanks to all who voted and a particularly big thank you to Protein Dynamix for kindly continuing to sponsor this competition.

If you haven't already done so, please show your support for Protein Dynamix by visiting their website at www.proteindynamix.com

February's competition thread will be started shortly...

I appreciate that and thank you but I think under the circumstances of the 'win' it should probably go to the person that came next after me and Jan. I don't think behaving like as*holes should really be awarded!

:lol::lol::lol: member of the month for dropping bombs on Jandir. everyone loves to see me take shots :lol:

if you don't want the prize then hand the code to tomlet privately. vast majority of past winners of this have been due to banter. its no different

I will send @SoCalGirl a used condom containing my holy seed so she can have a child of the gods as a consolation prize.

Just keep it in the freezer until you are ready for my genetics.

All request for csa payments will be declined.

Can you come off for a while first to increase the chances of a boy!

Also please confirm height :)

Back