Jb's Journal

Yo,

Never kept a journal for so apologies in advance if this is a bit shit at first but I'm sure I'll grow into it.

Currently deep in a cutting phase ahead of possibly competing at the PCA Muscle Talk Championships on August 20th. I'll be competing in the Classic bodybuilding category.

I say possibly because I'm currently in the process of recovering from an injury which was sustained whilst bench pressing a few weeks back.

Initially, I was only able to do lower body but I've slowly started implementing things back in. I managed my first lot of shoulder pressing yesterday with no pain but any fly/dip/chest pressing movements aren't possible yet.

I'm just going to continue as normal and see how things go. Chest is flat as hell from not training, glycogen depletion or whatever you wanna describe it but as I'm on anabolics I'm confident I haven't lost muscle.. yet.

Current weight is 188.6lbs. I weigh myself daily and have my coach make adjustments based on this and photos which I currently send to him three times weekly. I'll get some photos up tomorrow.

I think for my height in classic, I'm looking at 175lbs to make the weight.

My current cycle is 500mg Test E, 500mg Tren E. I'm also running T3 and Clen at times of my prep as well.

'Macros' will change regularly depending on progress but as of today I'm running 280g Protein, 200g Carbohydrates and 40g Fat. I'm also doing 5 x 300 calorie cardio sessions a week in the mornings.

Will fire up some progress photos in the morning. Looking forward to interacting with people on this.

Hit a heavy pull day today which consisted of

Deadlift
160kg x 6 reps x 4 sets

Pendlay Rows
60kg x 8 reps x 3 sets

Deadstop One Arm Dumbbell Rows
32.5kg x 10 reps x 3 Sets

T-Bar Row
60kg x 10 x 3

Flat Barbell Curls
40kg x 8 reps x 3 sets

Standing Rope Face Pulls
10kg x 20 reps x 3 sets

As I said, still recovering from an injury.

No training to failure today, tend to try and hit straight sets and progress from there

I had a reset on my Deadlift so numbers are far from impressive but I've always struggled with these when starting to go heavy. They looked and felt clean as fuck so will add 2.5kg session and work my way back up. If I can sbe pulling 4 plates for 4 sets again I'll be satisfied.

Macros consumed today were 281p, 205c, 41f.

image.png

Took this a couple of hours after my session with some food in me.

I'm not smart enough bodybuilding wise to say if I'm 'flat' or 'carrying water' so won't use that for an excuse if I'm looking shit.

I'm sure the low cals and T3/Clen combo will effect how I look currently but it's all irrelevant until show day anyway let's be honest.

And yes, I do have two lads names tattooed on my ass.

Back