Training 15/3/16 Stronglifts 5x5 - Workout B

Squats 75kg 5x5

OH Press 47.5kg 5x5

Deadlifts Warm Up
60kg 1x5reps
100kg 1x5reps

Deadlift Working Sets
120kg 2x5reps PB

Think I will start adding 2.5kg to my deadlifts as its getting harder. Not sure if I will wait till I fail on a set or if I will next time.

Good session all together and I tried to take on board all the comments on my squats but might of only got a few things right as it hard to concentrate on all technique at a weight that's heavy for me but I think I'm getting there [emoji16]

Let me know what you think of my form and I took it on my work phone as my other one is dusty on the front camera and you can actually see me now lol

Diet yesterday:

1) 60g salmon, 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg. 1 omega 3 capsule and 1 Vit C tablet.

2) crunchy salad, 1 tin of tuna and 30g of 70% less fat salad cream.

3) 50g MP whey, 10g flax seed and 5g creatine.

4) 167g chicken breast and 125g whole grain uncle b rice.

*Gym

5) 50g MP whey and 50g MP oats.

6) 500g fat free Greek yogurt.

Carbs 100g
Fat 41g
Protein 240g

Calories 1760

Will see how I go on these stats for a few weeks.

Diet today has been basically the same as yesterday.

1) 60g salmon, 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg. 1 omega 3 capsule and 1 Vit C tablet.

2) crunch salad, 1 tin of tuna and 30g of 70% less fat salad cream.

3) 50g MP whey, 10g flax seed and 5g creatine.

4) 167g chicken breast, 125g uncle b whole grain rice and 25ml hot nandos sauce.

* 5.5km fast walk home from work.

5) 50g MP oats and 25g MP whey.

6) 450g fat free Greek style yogurt.

Carbs 99g
Fat 40g
Protein 217g

I will lower the protein tomorrow to 200g and keep it at that.

Squats looking much better mate.
Side view would be better but depth looks better.
I find my deads go up with squat strength increase. Get a vid up if your not sure of form. Theres always something to be tweaked!

Squats looking much better mate.
Side view would be better but depth looks better.
I find my deads go up with squat strength increase. Get a vid up if your not sure of form. Theres always something to be tweaked!

Will get a video from the side so you can see the depth. As long as the form is improving I will keep trying to improve it as I up the weight.

Next deadlifts I do I will post a vid up.

Thanks for the comments [emoji106] always good to know your heading forward not backwards.

Will get a video from the side so you can see the depth. As long as the form is improving I will keep trying to improve it as I up the weight.

Next deadlifts I do I will post a vid up.

Thanks for the comments [emoji106] always good to know your heading forward not backwards.

Well the lifts are going up to keep it up!

Off to the gym for some squats, bench and BOR. I won't reduce my bench like Stronglifts say as I was only 1 rep from 5x5.

Need to make bench count tonight [emoji123]

Training 17/3/16 Stronglifts 5x5 - Workout A

5 minutes stretching and squats 1xbar 10reps

Squats 77.5kg 5x5
50kg fail

Bench Press 72.5kg 5x5 PB [emoji3]

Yates Rows 65kg

Good session overall. Happy I got 72.5kg on the bench press as I fail so close last time. Next step on bench is pressing my BW (75kg) which I have never got to before as I was fatter then I could lift but as my lifts have been increasing my weight has gone down so looking forward to hitting it next time.

Squats are getting harder. Amazing what 2.5kg feels like when you add it on. One day I do hope to get to 100kg which would be a massive achievement for me. I have a lot of work to do before I think about that though. Next step the 80kg's whoop whoop.

Diet today has been on track apart from missing a meal as I was very busy at work. The meal I missed only contributed to protein so I will be adding a scoop of whey to my Greek yogurt later.

1) 60g salmon, 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg. 1 omega 3 capsule and 1 Vit C tablet

2) 25g MP whey shake

3) 150g chicken breast, 125g whole grain uncle b rice and 25ml hot nandos sauce

*Gym

4) 50g MP whey, 50g MP oats, 10g flax seed and 5g creatine shake

Later will be:

5) 500g fat free Greek style yogurt and 25g MP whey

Carbs 96g
Fats 39g
Protein 208g

Calories 1591

Got to mention the sun here in London today, was beautiful at work outside. Hope you all caught some of it. I feel hotter days coming on [emoji2][emoji295]️

Love Saturday mornings at the gym, equipment is free as not many people in

Back