Jordan Peters shot at British champs

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by xjpx, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Jim

Jim 2x British Champ Competitor

i remember Eddie Abewe saying that he hits 10k cals a day but blends up full meals and drinks em

2. CJ

CJ Top Contributor

10K !!! he's a big old boy though

3. Jim

tall as well..... funny thing is i think i heard lee priest say on bbers reality he had 10k too! but he gets fat

4. CJ

CJ Top Contributor

Lee priest, a god in my eyes. All time fav BB'er I think. 10K for someone so small, in relative terms, is insane.

I'm aiming for around 4k clean ish and that's a struggle

5. Jim

lee priest my all time fav such a freak!

i think his 10k aint too clean tho lol he likes his kfc! lol

im taking 5.5-6k plus a day over 6 is a big day tho!

CJ likes this.
  6. Big Bear

Big Bear Moderator Top Contributor

your all a bunch of amateurs when it comes to eating come let the bear show you how to truely force feed
    re swallowing when ya sick is the worst

looking huge mate look forward to seeing the transformation

CJ likes this.
  7. WWR

WWR Awesome Top Contributor

I'm force feeding but not nearly in the amounts that JP is. For a few days this week I was hitting 500g protein, I was laying in bed bloated to fcuk like a beached whale laughing to myself, i don't know why I was laughing but made my mum now think I'm a crazy.

8. xjpx

xjpx Cardiff Sports Nutrition Rep

Jim and I where talkin about this by text the other nit n came to the conclusion too much gear realli does hinder ur eating so so much compared to wen cruising, so the best way to go about it is to find a balance between maximal gear and maximal food intake. I'll take more food over more gear anyday cos thts how ur gonna grow. I tend to use oats/olive oil/protien blended then washed down with cranberry juice for extra bump of cals. Its not nice but it realli is the answer to gettin big anf strong, so jus get tht food in any which way u can :)

Jamie555, Merat, LittleChris and 4 others like this.
  9. Dig

Dig Mod & Powerlifting Expert Moderator

What would an average meal look like with those breakdowns?? ie do you aim to get your fat from meats within a meal or add oils, nuts etc to bump fats up instead?

10. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Musclexcess Sponsored Athlete Competitor

we have CNP guys deliver to our gym a mass shake a local strongman (rob frampton) drinks which is 1k a shake but from malto and oats IIRC.
    CNP 4.5kg Pro Mass 4XL

11. Ken Hutchinson

Ken Hutchinson Full Member

Fcuk me a real monster of a guy, well done mate.

12. xjpx

Dig I hav no set structue to my meals apart from the macros, what's ther or wat I fancy I'll hav obv u guys know I stil to only a few food types neways. I tend on the whole to bump cals with oils...find tht easiest...I need to mix up my oil sources as only use EVO

Has been a nice weekend, saw Big Kiwi for a bit n was nice to hav a chat :) , my pec has been sore all weekend, I dumb I shudnt of dun the 220 bench. Been incing relgiously and will do so all week lol. Start on higher dose of fish oils today and tmo pin sum igf des into the area and shud b all sweet fairly sharpish :)

13. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

seems every1 saw bigkiwi this weekend just gone lol. heard hes a big guy.

being bloated when bulking is all part and parcel. it wasnt long ago me and jordan were swapping pics of pregant guts to see who looked worse LMAO

14. Merat

Merat PhD Nutrition Powerlifter Competitor

Have you tried coconut oil? Macadamia nut oil? or Udos for different sources of oil mate? Im using EVO as well only, as its cheap and easy to get, but considering changing my sources about, if I pay good money for powerlifting equipment, food etc may as well shell out for some decent oils as well.

15. xjpx

Ok jus trained legs...great session....quad is sore tho but not bad, pec defo sore from back squats so ice is bk on chest and quad at moment....

Squats worked upto easy 240 for 3 then pulled bk as didn't wanna puish it too hard ( using this as warm up at moment)
    Leg extension- 15/10
    V erticak Leg press hammy focus: 150-10, 190-6
    Front squat ass to grass- 80-10, 110-6
    Hammy curl- 5/5/5
    Seated calf- 15/10

Annoyed at myself for my pec as was making gd gains on size after I tore my pec exactly this time last year and now iv aggrevated it again. As said jus gonna ince like crazy and hope its ok to do sum lighter stuff next week :)