Josh Cannon Uk's First 600lb Raw Bench Press

Did you guys see his post where people accuse him of "sinking" (not sure what this is exactly, i presume "sinking" happens in the transition) but seem to suggest he should be red lighted.
To me they just seem like jealous prats. He presses the weight and is clearly strong AF.

Did you guys see his post where people accuse him of "sinking" (not sure what this is exactly, i presume "sinking" happens in the transition) but seem to suggest he should be red lighted.
To me they just seem like jealous prats. He presses the weight and is clearly strong AF.

@LittleLiam didn’t the judges accuse me of similar? Obviously lighter weight.

I use legs to drive but bar sunk an inch first. I was warned about it at Salisbury.

@LittleLiam didn’t the judges accuse me of similar? Obviously lighter weight.

I use legs to drive but bar sunk an inch first. I was warned about it at Salisbury.

Yeah depends when the sinking occurs.

If you keep sinking and then they say press then it’s all good

If you sink after the press command then that’s red lights. Bar can’t move downwards after press command.

By the rules they are correct. If you watch and listen for the press command, he sinks it after the press command.

Either way, strong as fuck and a real nice guy

If Norris Mcwhirter were the adjudicator he would of had to go again..

Sorry, its a fail from me..

He's gone..

Nul and void

Get ya coat

Scram pencil neck

Hes been called up on it in the BPU. Not going to get into any kind of debate on it, strong is strong at the end of the day and the judges gave it

It's a technicality by the sounds of it?
At least it's not mega arch Japanese grip type half inch lift :lol:
He is Britains biggest raw bench I think so bound to be in a few peoples crosshairs!

Reece Meakin did 190kg too after doing it x 3 a few days before in the gym ffs.

It's a technicality by the sounds of it?
At least it's not mega arch Japanese grip type half inch lift :lol:
He is Britains biggest raw bench I think so bound to be in a few peoples crosshairs!

Reece Meakin did 190kg too after doing it x 3 a few days before in the gym ffs.
Agreed.
Putting comp rules aside anyone that can press 600lbs deserves a bucket load of credit.

Back