Jp - Prima Donna, Quitter Or Both?

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by huntingground, Apr 1, 2019.

1. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

In his last comp, JP threw his toys out of the pram and wouldn't appear for final judging as he wasn't going to win, storming off and not attending the final posed downs (or whatever the fook they are called).

For his upcoming comp, he has gone one better. He's decided to not even turn up stating that he will get smashed anyhow due to his massive, distended gut.

Now, I would state that a depressing and horrid facet of anyone's personality would be to be a quitter. Why not turn up, do your best, learn from it and try to improve further down the line. Obviously this becomes not possible when your ego is so big that only a first place finish and pro card would satisfy that ego.

For context, I compete in PL comps knowing that my LHS injury means that I bench like a phaggot. Therefore I work as hard as I possibly can to fix up the LHS and improve my benching whilst also hitting SQ so hard to help me gain some extra KGs which I know I will lose on bench. I, for one, would respect JP much more if he had a similar attitude and people must now be getting sick of his prima donna behaviour.

Thoughts?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    JANIKvonD, Getbig25 and Guest like this.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

He reminds me of virgil van diyk...

Arrogant without actually winning any meaningful trophies?

Going on strop to leave his former club etc... the way he conducts himself like hes gods gift.. but yet to do anything of note in the game

3. onthebuild

onthebuild Top Contributor

This is what happens when you get folk like @Hilly constantly sucking you off and swelling your head [emoji23]

Then you realise actually you ain’t all that.

Tragic ain’t it, it’s like those cunts who can’t sing on xfactor but their friends and fam have bigged them up into thinking they’re Tom Jones

4. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

not looked at his site for a few days so not fully up to date with stuff.
    last comp was where a guy was oozing synthol out his delts yeah ?
    would fuck you right off if that was placed higher... think that was the case.
    I've always liked JP found his posting really interesting and lots to learn and the guys just a freaky lump of muscle but just that, looking at a pic other day a most m7scular sort of pose and did actually think WTF, just a blob of angry muscle. I've always prefered classic lines of yesteryear type physiques but can appreciate a monster but fuck me it's getting grotesque.
    anyway Corrine is the star of the show these days

and yeah gets embarrassing seeing some people sucking anyone off on every post nom nom nom nom...

me ? yeah I'm with the band.....

5. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Hit the nail on the head. So many fan boys. Buying his ultra anabolic t shirts and stuff :rofl:

Guy in my gym has a JP t shirt and I just think what an absolute faggot...you paid that guy 30 quid for a t shirt to have HIS initials on it :rofl:

And yeah he quits as its pretty sad tbh. His ego is so fucking big that hes setting himself up for constant failure on stage.

6. huntingground

:rofl:

Thank fook you don't troll my blog any more, ruthless :lol::lol:

7. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Has anyone actually seen his bloodwork that isn't Hilly? Theres no way hes in the healthy range and BP under control :lol: Aye he has slabs and slabs of muscle but as reacher said, Its just blocky as fuck

upload_2019-4-1_8-55-17.png

huntingground likes this.
  8. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Truth though. I was reading back JPs old old journals on UKM bored the other week...certain someone all over it from the start with the straw very high. In a thread with multiple folk speaking his only response " I will message you later " " text you later mate " " speak to you on text later "

:lol::lol:

onthebuild and huntingground like this.
  9. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

10. Guest

Guest Guest

11. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I'm assuming he cant bend over to put on proper shoes or tie laces

LittleLiam, huntingground and Guest like this.
  12. onthebuild

onthebuild Top Contributor

‘Certain someone’ [emoji23]

Not changed has he, “as I said in my text mate”

Yeah we get it you’ve got his phone number [emoji23] absolutely tragic specimen ain’t he

Wouldn’t mind but in the following years he’s thrown tons of gear, peps, GH and slin at it and still would only win ‘best physique on the HIV ward’ if the porter rang in sick

13. noel

noel Moderator

I dunno I think he is soooo into it, unless he feels he is 100% on the button he wont compete. So into the minutia that he lets it mess with his head. Cant fault his work ethic or commitment, but he does have options to do shows - he could have took a card at at least 2 Asian Pro Q for example which were 'weak' in the mens BB division (but outstanding in Classic) and where a mass monster in shape would spank it. Maybe now with the slight change of tact from IFBB rewarding Rhoden he feels he has to be perfection to be in with a shout under European judges (or possibly the pressure as in too big to fail that if he doesn't take a card it might reflect badly on him - not saying he is giving up more he has allowed the business persona to mentally effect his competitive one... ?)

He doesn't need to compete for his business- just for himself.(as clearly his business is doing ok) ..... however he might end up the most muscled Amateur never to become a pro.... still amazing how much beef he has put on a garden gnome frame

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    JANIKvonD, Pie ead, Robbie and 3 others like this.
  14. noel

noel Moderator

looks like he forget his kit for PE and had to go to the lost clothing box and choose some rather aromatic footwear 2 sizes too small

JANIKvonD, Raisin, onthebuild and 3 others like this.
  15. huntingground

Usually walks about in flip flops.

pooley1810 likes this.