Jp - Prima Donna, Quitter Or Both?

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by huntingground, Apr 1, 2019.

1. 1mike land

1mike land Full Member

Sorry went on a bit of a rant thsre

Raisin likes this.
  2. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Agreed mate. He is very smart at business but it helps that he has a fuck ton of gayboys following him in everything he does it’s sad.

Seen a guy in my gym with a jp t shirt on..I was cringing. Cunt needs to buy food first before he buys t shirts.

Guest likes this.
  3. 1mike land

1mike land Full Member

This is my point exactly !!

Back in the day he’d be all , compounds only especially for beginners!!

Now it’s more he’s promoting some sort of yoga on a cable machine

But I’m sure he’s still a good guy
    Tbh if what he’s doing is making him a decent living good on him
    Just a shame he’s got away from what he was originally known for

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I look upto zyzz more

Srs

milner575 likes this.
  5. 1mike land

1mike land Full Member

Haha ffs !

6. BigChap92

BigChap92 Top Contributor

Everyone doing snatch RDL’s but can’t even do a basic hip hinge and posterior chain all their pulls. Seen a few vids of absolutely diabolical form, one of his missus included.

Strange move but ok

milner575 likes this.
  7. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

He still owes me for a “nobody at 140kg can do 10 strict GHR’s” bet.

Greedy Ben and milner575 like this.
  8. noel

noel Moderator

everyone is now TrainedBy"insert name".......so hes done a lot right

I think maybe the issue is most cant train like he can be It intensity or with the sort of weight he can handle bar a limited few like James H...so he puts in this other stuff. Hes made more money from this than anyone else im guessing (bar Scott Francis LOLOLOLOLOLOL - that is a joke) so fair play and he is always grafting, hes sponsored the British GP, launched a site, clothing, meals now? and supps. So I tip my hat there

I think its just most of us know him from the lift heavy as fuck, smash the gear and food days, like his log here - his journey to being the beast he is. aesthetic or not he looks massive, outmuscled the pros (not talking about shape just solid muscle)... that was the "fuck me" type stuff which got all of us interested and amazed

biddy, Simon, JANIKvonD and 6 others like this.
  9. s man

s man Moderator

The thing is you've got to diversify or you become stale.

I've still seen him in the last few months telling beginners to concentrate on upper lower then PPL and becoming as strong as hell in a few movements over years before doing anything else so he's not changed just added a lot of other things.

The end of the day this is a short window occupation so if he doesn't go for it now then know one is going to care for any products in a few years time when he is broken, small and worse talking about how big and strong he used to be.

Fair play to him. At least he is plowing money back in to sponsoring shows and British bodybuilders while also hopefully making a nest egg for himself once this is done.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Bb is one of the easiest maket to milk think of all the virgins who ave no life and pay a coach just so they have a mate...

Low self esteem, the thort muscle makes you a super hero... easy pickings

11. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

It’s called AMW syndrome

Afghan, BigChap92, Brotard and 5 others like this.
  12. noel

noel Moderator

but to be fair again, no ones has to sign up to his site or his training
    and the guy clearly has knowledge as he has added more muscle to his frame than pretty much anyone (which is why we all knoiw who he is and now have this thread as we all were pretty much amazed at the size he has packed on)

one hand people say he is a piss take and raping people
    other hand BB are thick cunts and stupid for doing the sport

cant win

every industry or job has easy money - fashion industry is the worst. Guys out there grafting away. For contests coaches help massively. For adding muscle of course your paying someone whos done it in the hope of getting some edge or some tips (or saying Jordan what do I need to take drugs wise to be massive)

we see plenty of piss takers - Joe Jeffrey, busllshitters - Dutch Scott ....Jordans making coin and putting some of it back into the sport (which cant be said for that many)

biddy, Simon, BigChap92 and 1 other person like this.
  13. AMW83

AMW83 Top Contributor

Lol this thread could have your name in it, after all you had a proper prima donna few strops before you left.

Still it's could your back like full Cyborg who missed his internet friends and still have the same
    lol
    "AMW innit" patter.

14. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Fuck me AMW has grown a set of balls lmao

Don’t get pissy cos your “mate” Hilly don’t text you back anymore ya soft cunt

BigChap92, JANIKvonD, Guest and 4 others like this.
  15. AMW83

AMW83 Top Contributor

No one holds a bullet to people's heads and forces them to sign up to the site, no one is made to purchase the clothing. Think it's more aimed at people who get the clothing for free then whore it?

But no one bats an eye lid when someone signs up to Dr Scotts page, or purchases GASP clothing.

Each to their own, their money, their life's.