Jp - Prima Donna, Quitter Or Both?

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by huntingground, Apr 1, 2019.

1. noel

noel Moderator

some may have to as part of the deal - I think he pays a few of them something (not lots) but even the average Insta spammer AKA "Ambasador" gets a certain amount of ads or post they must make as part of the contract.

as for those who pay for the service and then rep the clothes like they are Gucci well, I totally agree with you

AMW83 likes this.
  2. AMW83

AMW83 Top Contributor

Not getting pissy, just gave you the reply ya wanted. Portray it as you wish.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Drop the tren brah

BigChap92, milner575 and JANIKvonD like this.
  4. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

tbf its VERY hard to get Jordan as a coach these days. he has limited spaces & wont take you on unless he has the space & knows you'll commit. how many other coaches would just hand over a copy/paste diet, take your cash & fuck you off?

I much preferred the old JP.. humble & knowledgeable, but when you've become as popular as he has, you must get some absolute lemons hounding you constantly. id have lost my rag ages ago & become a bitter cunt too. a lot of pressure having most of the fitness industry & followers watching your every move. he's on too high a pedestal that if he doesn't win, it's literally all he'll hear about for the rest of the year.. so bottles it

re-new training programs.. I don't think hes the kind of guy to advocate something he didn't believe was beneficial. he's always used umpteen different coaches at the same time & always changed his training as a result. i'd say he's one of the only coaches i'd be confident in the material he's dishing out/selling.

I do think the influx of 'trained by jp' twinks on insta, are the biggest bag of scrotes I've ever witnessed. honestly cringe to fuck every time I see them tag 'trainedbyjp' in their 5kg tricep kickback vid.. shaking like shitting dog trying to make it look intense as fuck. like, seriously? fucking clowns

Reacher, BigChap92, Brotard and 3 others like this.
  5. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

It's the #anabolicclothing #1000%moreanabolic type quotes that get so tideous. Especially when worn by some 70kg pissing wet nobody.

Reacher, G-G, BigChap92 and 4 others like this.
  6. noel

noel Moderator

or wankers who now wear flip flops!

if your 5ft nada and 300lbs, I understand he cant be fucked with laces...its his thing

175lbs...anabolic footwear.......LOL

but as they say imitation is the highest form of admiration

Reacher, Guest, Porky and 3 others like this.
  7. JANIKvonD

#showthem

Reacher, smallfry, milner575 and 2 others like this.
  8. noel

noel Moderator

be funny to see a female athlete with a top on saying #showthem

id be like go on them im watching....lets see #them

Reacher, Porky and JANIKvonD like this.
  9. 1mike land

1mike land Full Member

That’s prob why people are going off him
    Not directly cos of JP
    his following really doesn’t do him
    Any favours at all
    Tbh if you can be arsed to look past that
    He most likely still puts really good knowledge out there

JANIKvonD likes this.
  10. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

His coaching is shite I have heard from a few folk. One word replies. Barely any coaching done.

Now all of his top guys he posts that’s where his attention goes.

The rest just pay him to say he’s their coach and get left behind.

11. noel

noel Moderator

devils advocate though a bit like Trip advisor people post amazing experiences or shit ones never just as expected, ok, not bad or yeah as advertised.
    coaching is also a skill.
    so its hard to know unless you know people first hand with the attitude JP expects
    ive coached some people. some listen to the letter, others clearly don't. it shows on stage results too - guess who has had the most success (no surprise the ones who do everything asked). If one of the 'underperformers' complained or spread such things its a different story - so I think you have to be careful on that side (again not saying its not true as I don't know the people or the full story) its more just a general comment.

One thing for sure is that If your dieting an competing it makes it harder to stay focused, that doesn't translate well to coaching (something again ive done and tried to manage on a show day which I wouldn't repeat)

saying (re JP) that I have heard one person say the cost wasn't justified in terms of feedback and attention expected - and another felt he didn't get what he wanted on or around contest day. of those two the second one changes coaches every show.....

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    Porky likes this.
  12. JANIKvonD

I couldn't be trusted to be in the situation Jordan is in. id be trying to fuck every female that bought a tee shirt pmsl

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Yer there will be sum tidy ones aswell wnt there and hes like a god to them

Dat abusing ur power feel
    dat trained by saville

14. BigChap92

BigChap92 Top Contributor

Thing is though he deletes anything negative on his Instagram, everyone says his site is basically a graveyard and dead so is the guy even doing as well as he makes out or is it all just a typical TM member talking out of his arse.

3000 members is it he claims? At 10
    Pound a month each?

Must all only make 1 post a year.

K den.

Most of the fellas you see commenting on his insta don’t even look like they train, it’s just muscle worshippers and phaggots and the usual codependent bunch who are just out to increase their followers...... He blocks anyone the moment they say fuck all that challenges him. I don’t follow the cunt but I know a few on here he’s spat his dummy out with and blocked for questioning his bullshite.

Bit of napoleon syndrome for me, fair play to the cunt for making a living but I don’t buy it’s anything like he claims it is in terms of numbers......

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    JANIKvonD, Getbig25 and Guest like this.
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

I dunno why bu i recon hes minted yano, hes a very good buisnesmann isnt he which is lucky coz he aint a very good bb