1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Keifei Brand (chinese Ugl??)

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by CJts, Jun 20, 2020.

?

Keifei pharmaceutical co ltd

1. Good

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CJts

CJts

Is keifei good brand. They shows some real test on their products and tends to be overdosed sometimes. Also they are very confident in showing their facilities and laboratories (they got video of their labs on Facebook, posted by distributor I think) good packaging , have leaflet, and manufactured by a legit pharma company in Thailand which is Health Path Pharma Co. Ltd. Lots of athlete here in Philippines have used it and they're massive asf. Looks like very close to being a pharma grade ugl. Just wanna know if anyone here in this forum have tried keifei and I wanna know the results they got.

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Every post you make is about labs. It gets a bit boring.

3. XlKiwi

XlKiwi

People like OP are leachers they don't give back to the board

4. Golden

Golden Full Member

I’ve been told it’s decent stuff. With regards to labs, there are several longstanding labs in the uk with good reputations. Just pick 1 and use it. You won’t go wrong

CJts likes this.
  5. dannyrat

dannyrat

I'm in China mate (English). These are my guy's main brand. Seem ok

6. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Full Member

ive got 40ml of Keifei Pharma sust waiting to be used on my next cycle, will use it with Rohm NPP, or perhaps Keifei EQ, but looking more like NPP.
    Never used Keifei before but heard its excellent.

Keifei is classed as pharma as it holds licences to produce in a number of countries. Only places it cant produce is the US, FDA and Europe.

7. noel

noel Moderator

No it isn’t. LOL who’s telling you this nonsense. It’s doesn’t have asian licences. You can’t get it for tren or equipoise. I’ll check but if they have one licence where I think it is (an Asian nation famous for its temple ruins) you can buy that with minimum investment. You just pay off someone in the local FDA but IT IS NOT PHARMA. I love these stories. Always crack me up.. A few Asian labs have local licences to sell some test , anadrol, deca, hcg etc but that’s about it - no one is going to licence your Tren or blend vials or whatever. Keifei sell peptides too, NONE of which are even allowed for medical use in humans currently. Same for SARMS. So quite how you would be getting a seal of approval from any nations healthcare system shows you how silly these claims are. Imagine popping into the pharmacy in Asia. Hey mate can I have some equipoise 400 please, pharmacist says ah Mr Clubber how is your race horse these days ?
    Bit of common sense mate. They produced some ok bits and some shit bits too. Depends where you are located. Don’t just believe what your dealer tells you.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Golden, pooley1810, Porky and 2 others like this.
  8. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

My van is red so it's classed as a Ferrari

pooley1810, huntingground and Sjundea like this.
  9. CJts

CJts

received_1552899181555060.jpeg

10. CJts

CJts

Based on some research I've done. I can def say that keifei is a UGL , they only have descent labs to show off to look like a pharma grade

11. noel

noel Moderator

Plenty of alteria motives out there for bad lab tests. Doubt global one is real as seen primo and anavar tests spot (also seen one for deca at 293g also prob 2yrs who) on not sure why someone would fuck you on deca but give you bang on primo and anavar. Anyway as we all know cant even trust some lab tests (as the very nature of it is open to abuse) and I’ve used the brand along with another for years now with no issues ever. Same for many competitors in Asia and afar. Thats the UGL business and there is enough money in it for people to bad mouth others. I do seriously doubt it to be fair hence as they have a very good rep. Kefei is an UGL that’s a fact mate. With respect your posting originally was questioning if keifei dbol was good and now your offering opinions on whether it’s a pharma or not. In fact it probably was kefei or another lab Behind this “test” knowing the history and how these things go

let’s not get too bogged down in lab talk. Try it and see. Both labs have people who use and like and have been around a while and used extensively across Asia my everyone from amateurs to pros so clearly it’s not all olive oil !

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020 at 10:03 AM
  12. noel

noel Moderator