Keto Diet A Poll

Are you on the keto diet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoPain

Top Contributor
Interested to know how many people are on keto also will follow up with questions around carb cycling.
I am currently on keto and find it by far the best diet I have ever been on for cutting. Long term I do not think I could stick to it but for now I am

To be honest I don’t really know why people worry about what type though unless you are having epilepsy the. You should stick to high fat for the full brain benefits if you are looking at keto for weight loss then if your in ketosis that’s all that matters

To be honest I don’t really know why people worry about what type though unless you are having epilepsy the. You should stick to high fat for the full brain benefits if you are looking at keto for weight loss then if your in ketosis that’s all that matters
Yeah but you won't be in ketosis if your fat isn't sufficiently high and your protein low enough.

the high protein one or at least "too high" protein one still results in too much blood glucose to stay in ketosis all the time. i'd be in keto upon waking then fall out about lunchtime which is probably why i felt like utter dog shit on it and had none of the benefits that folk mention.

folks seem to be frightened of getting high enough on fats.
I used it and lost really well on it and felt great after a week or so, so when people slate it I feel a bit mixed tbh.
Yeah, no more effective that any other calorie reduced way of eating, not realistically any good for long term sustainability.
If used for fat loss and not trying to get all the proteinz in to build muscle and get fats in correctly if it suits you its a tool.
if not, its not.
did genuinely feel good on it, and did lose fat relatively easily but it just wasn't sustainable.

What ever works for you I say. I've done it, lost nicely on it but I just couldn't stick it due to it being so damn restrictive in terms of eating out etc and with a family at home, it's harder to stick too to.

Back