• While members here are knowledgeable, they are not doctors and are not able to diagnose or recommend treatment for medical conditions. Please consult a health care professional rather than risk your health.

Kidney Health/first Cycle/hrt

also I wasn't saying make it complicated - to eat the same sized bit of meat or fish with the same sized portion of a carb with each meal is pretty basic

I know we all say don't make it complicated but the reason most people are out of shape is poor diet and lack of activity

we don't teach people how or what to eat really, we all use it as a reward.

most people are far less active too than previous generations so I think taking a little responsibility for what you shove in your mouth and some super basic maths isn't beyond most people

don't have to be a BB or athlete IMO.

however if you want change you have to make those changes happen and being 'accountable' is part of that.
youd make a list of you cash in vs cash out right. Bills, mortgage, food, car running costs etc vs your income. I don't see why people make such a big deal out of doing that for food either. Not saying you have to weigh everything to the g 24/7 but some kind of consistency required and youll get there way faster if you are on top of it

do agree though ...get off your ass and get active. Will have a big impact alone (as long as you don't over eat to compensate) walk, bike, gym, do some classes or physical activities - fuck the TV off and get out and about

also I wasn't saying make it complicated - to eat the same sized bit of meat or fish with the same sized portion of a carb with each meal is pretty basic

I know we all say don't make it complicated but the reason most people are out of shape is poor diet and lack of activity

we don't teach people how or what to eat really, we all use it as a reward.

most people are far less active too than previous generations so I think taking a little responsibility for what you shove in your mouth and some super basic maths isn't beyond most people

don't have to be a BB or athlete IMO.

however if you want change you have to make those changes happen and being 'accountable' is part of that.
youd make a list of you cash in vs cash out right. Bills, mortgage, food, car running costs etc vs your income. I don't see why people make such a big deal out of doing that for food either. Not saying you have to weigh everything to the g 24/7 but some kind of consistency required and youll get there way faster if you are on top of it

do agree though ...get off your ass and get active. Will have a big impact alone (as long as you don't over eat to compensate) walk, bike, gym, do some classes or physical activities - fuck the TV off and get out and about
Can confirm never made a cash in cash out list

Just found an app called eat this much. Seems pretty easy to use.
Has anyone else used this?

Back