Kinetica Whey & Oat Gainer Review

neil-vxr

BABY BEAR
Competitor
Been trying the kinetica stuff recently, got samples of the whey and oat gainer, and am very impressed with the quality and the flavours, so much so i bought a 4kg bag of chocolate caramel nut flavor oat gainer, lovely stuff and i will buy the whey when i finish the whey i am curently using, a very good make, not sure if it is new or just new to me lol

Link to the product ??

Sorry mate, had to drop the missus off and oaklad beat me to it.
They have there own manufacturing plant and make reflex and phd for the companies, kinetica is their own brand.

Look like some intetesting products for sure. The oatgain does look gd.

The Kinetica range is quite expensive at RRP, however they are a premium range, I got a freebie bag (gotta love my sponsor :) )of the raspberry yoghurt oat gain and it's def an a decent mixing and tasting product.

am tempted to try some myself. looks an ideal MRP when im trying to gain weight later in the year

am tempted to try some myself. looks an ideal MRP when im trying to gain weight later in the year
All out of oat gain sample packs but I'll see if I can get you some more when the next delivery comes in mate :)Had one of their rtd bottles today and was decent, Oh and not tried them yet but the bars are supposedly really good too

It is a good formula, has virgin coconut oil in it and it tastes nice and an easy way to get 600 clean calories down you without feeling too full

All out of oat gain sample packs but I'll see if I can get you some more when the next delivery comes in mate :)Had one of their rtd bottles today and was decent, Oh and not tried them yet but the bars are supposedly really good too

interesting cheers mate

I cant have anything for a couple of weeks anyway still preping so im in no rush unfortunatly :sad:

Kinetica Oat Gain

I have a few samples of Kinetica products, Ive seen Kinetica products about but ive not really tried them.

I tried this today. I don't really use weight gainers PWO if I have them I like them as a quick breakfast as im not a big eater in the mornings so it helps and is very easy. I will also say that you can make your own easily with a good whey fine oats and fats but these are big sellers and im here to review the product.

Straight away I really like this product. Chocolate Caramel Nut.

First of all it tastes great just like the name lovely Choc Caramel Nut taste.

Next the ingredients.

This as the name suggests is a weight gainer. Many of these are made up of fast carbs like sugar, this however has some quality ingredients.

Per 160g serving (its big but it is a weight gainer)

45.7g is Protein

82.8g is carbs of which 6.5g are sugars . In a 160g serving 6.5g of sugar is more than acceptable IMHO.

12.g of Fats of which 3.9g are MCTs. MCTs are a fat that goes straight to the liver to be used as energy its found in coconut oil and is a great addition.

3.2g of Taurine another nice addition in a good amount.

and a whole host of B vits , Vit K and A all very good additions.

I like this gainer a lot and recommend it

Kinetica Oat Gain

I have a few samples of Kinetica products, Ive seen Kinetica products about but ive not really tried them.

I tried this today. I don't really use weight gainers PWO if I have them I like them as a quick breakfast as im not a big eater in the mornings so it helps and is very easy. I will also say that you can make your own easily with a good whey fine oats and fats but these are big sellers and im here to review the product.

Straight away I really like this product. Chocolate Caramel Nut.

First of all it tastes great just like the name lovely Choc Caramel Nut taste.

Next the ingredients.

This as the name suggests is a weight gainer. Many of these are made up of fast carbs like sugar, this however has some quality ingredients.

Per 160g serving (its big but it is a weight gainer)

45.7g is Protein

82.8g is carbs of which 6.5g are sugars . In a 160g serving 6.5g of sugar is more than acceptable IMHO.

12.g of Fats of which 3.9g are MCTs. MCTs are a fat that goes straight to the liver to be used as energy its found in coconut oil and is a great addition.

3.2g of Taurine another nice addition in a good amount.

and a whole host of B vits , Vit K and A all very good additions.

I like this gainer a lot and recommend it
What sources does the protein come from. Surely this is a must to know in terms of judging a supplement?

Attachments

• Oats.png
    Oats.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 253
Back