Kodi Box

question... Can you set up to record from Kodi?
That's only thing it don't do but as the guy says you don't need it as you have catch up only thing I can fault for is no pause I got rid of sky best move ever and there's no yearly subscription nothing

My mate got me a box that works like sky so it lists the channels and whats on etc. All the channels free, all the sports, movie, adult, free Pay Per View stuff aswell. And i have all the box sets, tv shows, all the UFC fights (UFC 1-UFC 210 or whatever, all the TUF series, everything!) and new release films.

£105 for box
£30 for recording device so records like Sky
£30 a year for sky channels
£30 a year for films

Im no computer buff but if you photos and more info let me know. No buffering. Picture quality is amazing unless you're watching a film that hasnt been released yet but they get better in time as better quality ones are released.

i got an android box yesterday. Called Tonbux T11. plugged in last night and was fully loaded. seems decent so far

My mate got me a box that works like sky so it lists the channels and whats on etc. All the channels free, all the sports, movie, adult, free Pay Per View stuff aswell. And i have all the box sets, tv shows, all the UFC fights (UFC 1-UFC 210 or whatever, all the TUF series, everything!) and new release films.

£105 for box
£30 a year for films

Im no computer buff but if you photos and more info let me know. No buffering. Picture quality is amazing unless you're watching a film that hasnt been released yet but they get better in time as better quality ones are released.

What box is this mate?

£105 for box
£30 a year for films

Sounds interesting [emoji106]

Yea stream pro the same plug in connect to wi fi boom good to go no buffering plus no fees recording not an issue with me as you always have catch up so nothing is missed it's just pause button but at least am not paying out £100 to sky every month so £100 better of plus it updates itself I would give it 10/10 take your pick mate as there's loads of help here lol

£105 for box
£30 a year for films

Need

£105 for box
£30 a year for films

What's the piece of kit for recording mate?

IMG_2780.JPG

The box
IMG_2781.JPG

Recording thing, just a hard drive i think.
IMG_2782.JPG

The remote. I hate learning new things. Im old but its really simple.

Ok my phone has crashed or something as i cant post anymore pics. All ufc fights from the beginning, all TUF seasons and new releases. Watched 100 Streets? Last night. Great quality. I took lots of pictures but i cant post. Uses something called Dreamplex

Back