1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Lab Results.. Bit Confused

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by bertos, Nov 20, 2018.

1. bertos

bertos Full Member

Hi all

Be grateful for thoughts..

Been on trt with the odd cycle for a good few years. 6 weeks ago dropped my regular trt dose and started 750 Sus a week. Also running HCG 500 X 2 per week and 0.25 addex X 2 PW.
    After a few weeks sex drive dropped, fatigue increased. In past this has been a sign of high e, so upped addex to .25 EOD. 2 weeks later symptoms much worse. On reflection crashed my e.

Other obvious option was test was bunk. Dropped addex to .5 once a week. Left another 3 weeks. Still felt shit. Still running Sus and HCG.
    Last shot of both on Friday. Blood test Monday am for test and estrogen.
    Test came out 27.9 nmol/l
    17 Beta eostrogen 100 pmol/l

So my theory is Sus was bunk. At best a little prop, or just bunk.

It's the high e that confuses me. Is this HCG causing or any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

2. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Shite gear mate. What brand?

I just got bloods on 1ml test every 7-10 days and mines is in the 30s lol

3. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

why do you run HCG on trt ?

4. bertos

bertos Full Member

Was Oregon Sus. Usually good from source, but not this time.

Reacher, always have. Micro nuts pisses me off, plus find I cum less which deadens the orgasm a bit

Any thoughts on the high e levels though? That's the bit that's confused me. Especially as results usually come back pretty low for me. On trt dose they often come back below readable range <16 if I remember correctly.

Fully agree gears bunk.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  5. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

What ester do you normally run for your trt?

6. bertos

bertos Full Member

Enantate or Cyp usually. Have ran Sus before as well. All pretty much the same result. Just try to not switch about too much

7. swinka morska

swinka morska Full Member

100 pmol works out as 27 pg/ml.

that's what it should be for average male from what I've read?

bertos likes this.
  8. bertos

bertos Full Member

Thanks, consensus on medical sites seems to be the below or similar, hence why I am perplexed by t in range but e high.

For men, normal total estradiol levels are somewhere between 20–55 pg/mL (2.0–5.5 ng/dL) and 10-40 pg/mL (1.0-4.0 ng/dL), depending on who you ask.

Cheers again.

9. bertos

bertos Full Member

Actually just rechecked the conversion. You are 100 % right. That's good news. Mystery solved. Too many ways of expressing measurements had me confused.

Thank you

swinka morska likes this.
  10. swinka morska

mine came up as 187 pmol/L so I panicked and thought it was sky high as it was near top end of normal on medi checks results

but the conversion came out at 50pg/ml so slightly higher than it could have been but not as bad as I thought initially.

depends where you look as to what normal is as you said. should be 30-40pg/ml depending on age.

but that level of yours is good. I'm getting mine checked again soon keeping adex at 0.5 mon wed Friday and see what results say.

bertos likes this.
  11. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Do you mean 100 mg test ?

12. swinka morska

No.

I mean his estrogen came back as 100 pmol/l which converted to pg/ml works out at 27 which is the correct level for adult males depending on age etc and where you look for the lower and upper limits.

bertos likes this.