1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Last 4 Weeks Of Cutting, What To Add In ?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by atto40, Sep 1, 2018.

1. atto40

atto40 Full Member

Hello All
    Ive been cutting down for last 10-12 weeks (100% natural) and all is going well. Dropped around 15lbs etc with carb cycling. Just finished 3 weeks on animal cuts.

Going to continue for another 4 weeks or so before starting my winter lean gains etc (will do a mod gear cycle of around 16 weeks). But before that i wanna add in some anabolics , I was thinking anavar or winstrol tabs just to finish off?

1 - i can get anavar in 10mg and 50mg, is it best to split the dose using the 10s throughout the day or just one tab of 50?. was thinking of a dose around 50-60 per day for 4 weeks?

2 - once i come off this i wanna go into a lean bulk with gear, but dotnt wanna come off for pct for X time then start a new cycle. Whats the best option to add "something" to finish off the cut, then go into a bulk with gear without waiting for pct etc?

essentially i wanna harden up as much as poss next 4 weeks, then move into the bulk phase, but dont wanna waste time in between the 2 cycles .

btw - training over 15 years, 36 years old, done 1 prev cycle about 18months ago
    Thanks

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018

2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

Good work on the weight loss
    What was your starting point? As a 15lb loss is good but there’s a difference if you started in reasonable condition or completely out of shape
    Any idea of bodyfat? Pics would be good to get the best advice
    I can see what you’re trying to achieve but I think it’s pretty pointless tbh as you wanna go straight into a bulk
    It’s difficult to give any advice without knowing or seeing your current condition

Blackhand and Greedy Ben like this.
  3. atto40

atto40 Full Member

Starting weight was 195 in reasonable shape, prob 18-20% BF
    I'm now down to 180lbs, not sure if I should go down further with gear since I wanna come back up on a cycle with a low BF and water etc.

I do get what you mean, it's just how far do you go down in order to come back up since you will put some fat and water back on . Conundrums of life !

4. noel

noel Top Contributor

Any pics

5. FATBOY

FATBOY Age is just a number Competitor

get down as far as you can then reverse diet

Greedy Ben likes this.