Lee Priest Vs Bodybuilding Trailer

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by Greedy Ben, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here

I quite like Lee Priest but I hope he isn't going to make a whole movie claiming he only took 150mg/test a week :sad:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    mal, Sjundea and huntingground like this.

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I don't get why he is so blatantly dishonest.
    He is no longer competing, just say what you ran. Don't go around claiming doses which we all know are simply unbelievable. Either say nothing, or just say what you do.

Greedy Ben and BustaNutt like this.
  3. BustaNutt

BustaNutt The white Mr Motivator Full Member

A juiced up Aussie midget telling kids not to take roids. Almost as hypocritical as Arnie now telling the world to go vegan.

4. PLer86

PLer86 Full Member

Why is it so inconceivable that someone who looked like this at 16 could have great results on small amounts of gear? Genetic outlier who learned to train properly from a young age

lee-priest-young-bodybuilder.jpg

zack and JANIKvonD like this.
  5. tomlet1

tomlet1 Mr Glass Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Cus If I can't, do it homie it can't be done, imma let the champagne bottle pop

Etc

zack, roy@/_, JANIKvonD and 7 others like this.
  6. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

Hard time believing he’s natty there tbh

Probably why he’s so short. 5’4 I think he is

Saying that being so short onstage he was only 200lbs, which is achievable natty

Who knows really

PLer86, Sjundea and BustaNutt like this.
  7. BustaNutt

BustaNutt The white Mr Motivator Full Member

It’s all genetics bro.

8. huntingground

huntingground Fookin Pencil Neck Competitor

I've only done one 20mg PD Dbol cycle too.

Sjundea likes this.
  9. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

In my opinion, and I’m not saying I’m right or you’re wrong as we will never know, but if I had the chance of winning mr Olympia, up against the genetic elite - if I believed or knew x was taking 3ml I’d take 4ml to have an advantage. Essentially I would do all I could to win. Maybe he built a lot of his physique on low doses, but would you risk a low dose approach at the pinnacle of the sport. I suspect not.

BustaNutt, PLer86 and GhostOf2Can like this.
  10. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

Yeah I agree when you put it like that

The little Aussie bastard was juiced out of his mind wasn’t he

Must have been on tren when he got that horrible face tattoo, only explanation

11. PLer86

PLer86 Full Member

Thing is you've done more than some pros have over a decent duration yet look nowhere near what they do, clearly genetic response has a massive role in that

12. PLer86

PLer86 Full Member

Possibly why he looked off at the olympia, more bloated and wet than on some other shows he did around that time

13. huntingground

Lots of factors mate. Genetics is obviously one. Drink and drugs lead to a suboptimal base for SM/PL/BB. I only ever trained for strength. Lee would train for aesthetics. Totally incomparable IMO. Brian Shaw looks nothing like Lee too.

I’m natty now anyhow so I refuse to admit to any usage in past (just like Lee), I was just boasting on boards, the true max I ever used was 300mg Test E PW.

14. huntingground

What do pros take? I’m interested. I thought Dallas was on 10g PW according to autopsy or was that shite rumours?

15. PLer86

PLer86 Full Member

But Brian Shaw is also literally twice as heavy as Lee too.

I've seen a guy hit 100kg fairly lean (not comp condition but leaner than most) at 5' 9 and he looked awesome, running 50mg ED winstrol only. Started using low amounts of test and deca and he is a lump now. Amazing response again. Some people just do it with no effort but genetics allow them to.

There's obviously some at that level running ridiculous amounts, guys like Paul Dillet must have been hammering it but then shrank away to nothing when they stepped away from the stage. Lee has remained fairly consistent and huge (for his height) for a few decades now. What does he gain from lying about it?