1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Letro For Tren Gyno

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Fatbrah, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Penguin

Penguin Full Member

Think that's deff the best option. Control oestrogen=controlled prolactin. I see guys at my gym who swear by the test deca dbol staple but if you cant get size using dry compounds like tren, DHB, Tbol and Insulin if you decide to go that route something is seriously amiss.

Plus it looks better, hardness over that water buffalo look lol

Scudd33 and Fatbrah like this.

2. SteveB

SteveB Full Member

I'm a bit late to this, but I sorted my tren gyno with Prami. used it a few times and each time it sorted it.
    Its cheap enough from a well known online chemist.

3. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Any links brah?
    Any sides on prami

4. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

I just took nolva the couple of times I got it on tren

20mg a day for a couple of weeks sorted it both times

Was very mild though tbf

Fatbrah likes this.
  5. Fatbrah

Yer gunna try nolva cba wid the heavy gear again a fink me letro run as nuked most of it

probs just fatty tits aswell innit

dat 20% bf lyf

6. SteveB

SteveB Full Member

I got from alldaychemist
    Sides are really only from overdose. The rest are pretty standard like all most other meds. Drowsiness, dizzyness, nausea etc. You got to start with a real low dose and slowly ramp it up. IIRC I started at 0.125,-1mg or 1.5mg pd for about a week or two.

My first lot was with UK lab (Noble) that messed me up for the day and I pretty much got all the sides, was sick, sweating through, fell asleep on the toilet floor. so I'd not do anything other than pharma for it mate.

Fatbrah likes this.
  7. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

have used premiprex a few times deffo works but made me feel REALLY nauseous at 0.25mg

SteveB likes this.
  8. Fatbrah

Kin ell i feel like that daily anyway:rofl:

rather ave udders

Scudd33 likes this.
  9. SteveB

SteveB Full Member

Yeah start too high dose and its not fun.

Scudd33 likes this.
  10. noel

noel Top Contributor

tick off the boxes

Nolva 10-20mg should do the trick

save the Letro for when/if you really need it

were you using any AI previously or just gear with nada?

Fatbrah likes this.
  11. Big ian

Big ian Full Member

Only caber sorts it for me mate, tried prami but I couldn’t get to a high enough dose without feeling like a walking zombie with a stiffy all day long and not being able to sleep at night (fall asleep like a rock but then wake up 2hrs later and get no further sleep).

Used to get gyno symptoms within a couple of weeks at only 200mg/wk even keeping test 150/wk but with caber have gone as high as a gram (no need, was an experiment) of tren (was gsl in their early days so good stuff) with zero problems.

In combo with up to 200mg test and 3-400mg mast per week and caber at 1mg/e5d’s I literally get no sides on tren (except internal obviously but that doesn’t matter does it!? Lol). No insomnia, no rage, no paranoia, no night sweats, just results.

Give it a bash mate.

ChrissyJ and Fatbrah like this.
  12. Fatbrah

Cheers mate think a might have to

Big ian likes this.