• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Liquid Sun Feedback

U

Uriel

I recommended these and used them too. Even placed an order last Thu. They have been taken over last week and may be a bit slow. I have emailed them and await info. See when I get my stuff. They will be improving the site etc.

I was thinking of giving them a try,Let us know when you receive your stuff

Is there an associated site with these, big man??? Google didn't come up with any particular site for me, I mistakenly only bought one vial (first time user) and have nearly finished it already, only been on a sunbed 4 times and haven't really got as dark as I would like.

Google 'liquid sun europe' :)

I ordered a week ago and its all here,

Just need to get some bac water, anyone know where to get some from ??

Going To put a larger order in today with them. Is there mt2 good quality?
Like up to standards with others.
Cheers

Came with, what they call, sterile water.

Not sure if this is the same ??

Was it the starter pack that you bought? Cos if so then it should have all the stuff you need to start your course. I think sterile water is pretty much the same as bac water it just doesnt have the same additive as bac water. Are you mixing the lot and drawing it up into the needles then freezing it or just leaving the vial in the fridge?

sterile water is not ok to leave in the fridge longer than a few days really, as gemc said best to freeze it in the pins to keep it bacteria free, BACS water has the IsoPropyl alcohol added and is good for months in the fridge.

My stuff came today BTW so all is good (well i need to collect the parcel)

sterile water is not ok to leave in the fridge longer than a few days really, as gemc said best to freeze it in the pins to keep it bacteria free, BACS water has the IsoPropyl alcohol added and is good for months in the fridge.

My stuff came today BTW so all is good (well i need to collect the parcel)

How Long did yours take to come?

Back