• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Liver Function

Read all of that too, it only warns of a risk of infection if aza is used in conjunction with organ transplant meds.

Clearly though I’ve not given this enough thought and gonna have to discuss with the quack. I am indefinitely on meds, when aza stops working it’ll likely be something like infliximab next which really does state serious risks of infections, although it doesn’t have a high risk of getting skin cancer like aza...

Yeah if you go on Infliximab then 1000% steer clear of injectables.

I’d say it’s definitely worth an honest conversation with your doctor. There’s a reluctance to do so as everyone seems to think they know better or they’ll be refused treatment but they don’t and they won’t..

Most doctors are open minded and will give you a far better answer than some idiot like me on a forum. Obviously they won’t give you the nod but they can explain the potentials much better.

Good luck anyway dude.

Ta mate. I’m meeting my IBD nurse soon so will have the chat with her.

This side of things didn’t cross my mind seeing as I can still have flu jabs, etc. And the sides detailed don’t focus too much on infection. I focussed my reading on the affects on the immune system of test!

Worse case I can’t give up the venture and may have to consider some oral only cycles .... oh yeah can’t do that as aza fucks your liver :facepalm:

Stayed up pretty late last night on google, trying to find the best way to approach this with the doc to allow a sensible conversation.

Can’t find anything on using aza and ugl aas, however read a few studies on the use of aas with crohns and the many benefits it brings! I always knew that HGH is well proven to keep crohns in remission but that’s not a venture I can afford, but it’s interesting to know aas can too!

Stayed up pretty late last night on google, trying to find the best way to approach this with the doc to allow a sensible conversation.

Can’t find anything on using aza and ugl aas, however read a few studies on the use of aas with crohns and the many benefits it brings! I always knew that HGH is well proven to keep crohns in remission but that’s not a venture I can afford, but it’s interesting to know aas can too!

Links? Would be interesting reading.

GH has also demonstrated a possible carcinogenic effect in certain colorectal cancers mate so it’s a bit of a double edged sword, potentially.

I don’t think there’s too much conclusive either way at this point but it’s a fairly big risk to take on anyone’s part.

We do all take such risks in some fashion though and mostly just for ego or temporary pleasure. Which I would judge as far less important and valid than a risk taken for our health and well being, if it improves your quality of life then perhaps that risk is worth it to you.

Again though, run it hypothetically through a trusted doctor and give yourself the best account from which to make your
decision. It’s not one to be taken lightly.

Reactions: G-G
Absolutely agree, the HGH studies I read were on lower doses than what you’d typically expect someone looking for performance enhancing to use. None of the studies are official or large enough to be taken for anything other than a good read to be honest but interesting none the less.

You’re right though everything has its risks, aza is a huge carcinogenic. I wear factor 50 as soon as the sun shows in the UK as met a fair few folk when I was in hospital with huge chunks of face missing

Links? Would be interesting reading.

I’ve lost track of what I’ve read now mate but a quick google brings up lots of studies, small trials and theories on GH and crohns. You have to dig a little deeper to find info on AAS and crohns

Reactions: G-G
Back