Liver Support And Health Products Trialed And Recommended.

Hilly

Nutritionist and Sports Therapist
62F2C638-9FFF-4091-BA59-03674C8B348B.jpg

Copied straight over from my insta post.

So as I stated 5-6 weeks ago I’ve been running these through my cruise phase which may have turned into a rebound phase lol.
Doses of hormones have been similar to pre comp maybe a touch less and been a little more social to say the least however these results clearly show my liver markers and others are better at the end of this rebound period running these 2 products in the picture than they were during prep on circa same supplement doses and no social life stressing liver.

This for me is sound medical proof that these products are a must have for all levels of Bodybuilder or athlete or recreational lifter especially those that have a social life to.

So for the board I’ve been getting wrecked every other weekend minimum lolol [emoji3][emoji3]

Do you have bloods from before to compare? Also were you running orals on the test before these and have they stopped?

Some missing info but interesting.

What’s ingredients in them? Any tudca in there etc

Do you have bloods from before to compare? Also were you running orals on the test before these and have they stopped?

Strom sports supportmax. Has everything you need as an alternative.

Yes mate.

My bloods were posted on here from before.

Was running orals during both runs but no SD on last run

NAC seems main ingredient for liver

I tell a lie ones down
The other ones tested
Ones up

Fuck sake it won’t let me post them. There on here tho n are on my site to if need to see them

However based on info above there isn’t info missing taking the main ingredients here is defo helping my liver and blood results no matter were you get the supps from.

He’s got an improved one out which is very good
Glycomax is one of the best gda out there too
Agreed.
Vascumax pro and glycomax are great products I use regularly alongside the supportmax.
He's bringing an intra product out soon so will be interesting to see what that's like.

Back