London Pts

gettinbiggergunz

Anyone who can recommend a good London based PT who doesn’t charge an arm and leg for training? I’m looking for 3x-4x a week, can travel to most London gyms without an issue.
Points to consider:
- prefably someone who knows about cycles
- someone who is vegetarian/vegan would be great (but I eat eggs and dairy so...)
- someone who is experienced with hard gainers

Would cost plenty. So you want someone to design your training programme, gear programme and diet?

Are you training for strength or aesthetics?

For what you’ve listed I’d say you’d pay anywhere between £40-60 an hour minimum in London and they’re likely to not be that good. You’d probably get more from paying £6.99 a month and soaking up every bit of info you can on trained by JP if I’m honest.

If you eat eggs and dairy it’s all pretty simple. Whey, eggs, egg whites, cottage cheese, soya, quorn, saitan, tvp, vege omega supplements/omega eggs, pulses, nuts etc etc. Workout your macros, monitor, adjust. Done.

Would cost plenty. So you want someone to design your training programme, gear programme and diet?

Are you training for strength or aesthetics?

Aesthetics.
I follow whatever diet I am given 100% as well as the gear cycle.
For training writing down what I should do isn’t enough. I need someone to spot me otherwise I never push harder / lift more. Chest is weak as hell so with a trainer I can make good progress. I have tried training alone but because my body doesn’t push much unless I go heavier I don’t grow alone.

Tha
For what you’ve listed I’d say you’d pay anywhere between £40-60 an hour minimum in London and they’re likely to not be that good. You’d probably get more from paying £6.99 a month and soaking up every bit of info you can on trained by JP if I’m honest.

If you eat eggs and dairy it’s all pretty simple. Whey, eggs, egg whites, cottage cheese, soya, quorn, saitan, tvp, vege omega supplements/omega eggs, pulses, nuts etc etc. Workout your macros, monitor, adjust. Done.

That is fine. Just want someone who knows what they are doing and can take me to the next level as I am clueless what I need to do now.

Aesthetics.
I follow whatever diet I am given 100% as well as the gear cycle.
For training writing down what I should do isn’t enough. I need someone to spot me otherwise I never push harder / lift more. Chest is weak as hell so with a trainer I can make good progress. I have tried training alone but because my body doesn’t push much unless I go heavier I don’t grow alone.

Hilly or Con will do it remotely. I train alone and will be doing 4 singles at 280kg on Squats next week.

I am eating most of the things you listed per day.
I am tracking macros in my fitness pal (pretty easy when you eat the same thing daily).
Strength changes on cycle as does weight but I never really visuality look different / better which doesn’t really make sense to me (when I compare before / after pics this is, and others judging not me). I’m confused what it will take at this point as I am genuinly doing all the things I should be.

If you need a PT to push yourself, are you going to use them forever?

Even a cheap PT outside of London is going to cost you £25 an hour. £400 a month for someone to tell you to push one more rep??

This guy's a spammer. It's the guy who wanted to know how to hide chicken in meals and not taste it and also didn't know how to make bolognaise.

Pops up now and again .

Why isn’t he banned for being a bellend??
Screenshot_20180629-134835.png

The same guy who didn’t know what cooked chicken was meant to look like?

Back