1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Long Acting Insulin Protocols

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by godsgifttoearth, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

I would recruit @Dig if serious.
    Even if just for his weigh in strategies by the sound of it!

Sjundea likes this.
  2. flash

flash Top Contributor

The only thing I get out of slin is appetite increase but that is fairly short lived.

Slow over quick acting for me. I don’t get how people can say short acting is more predictable[emoji23]

The only thing predictable is you will get a hypo most likely, even the smallest flutter until you get used to it at the very least

3. spearman

spearman Full Member

I think you need to be dumb to go hypo on short acting slin! Have some simple sugar on you, even a banana and your fine. As long as you’re not shooting stupid iu’s

4. flash

flash Top Contributor

I don’t think that’s the case. You can even over eat and go hypo at a later time, like a second surge

Happened to me numerous times

5. spearman

spearman Full Member

So eat more carbs at second peak