Looking For Participants For Study

Lh1992

Hi guys

I am a competitor myself having competed at the Nabba England and Nabba universe. I am also currently coming to the end of my masters to qualify as a dietitian and work in the NHS in mental health.

As part of my qualification I am conducting a study to answer the question – Is More Regulation and Education Required in Online Coaching of Female Physique Competitors to Minimise the Risk of harmful dietary practices and the development of eating disorders and body image dissatisfaction?

To gather data for this study I have created an online questionnaire

To Participate you must fit the following criteria:

(1) You are at least 18 years of age.

(2) You have worked part time or full time, either currently or previously as an online coach, working with female physique athletes.

If you fit the criteria and feel that you would like to participate, then please click on the url and follow the instructions and answer the questions in as much or as little detail as you like

https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/is-more-regulation-and-education-required-in-online-coachi

I would be so grateful for any responses, it would extremely helpful!

Many Thanks,

Leo

That's a very niche study.
I think you'll probably get more participation via social media buddy...

This guy has a Reddit community - and has many videos focusing on abusive practises by coaches of female "athletes".

Bound to get a better response there.

Back