1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Looking For Some Advice About Peptides

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Physical aspirations, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Physical aspirations

Physical aspirations

Hi,

I am very new to peptides but I have done a lot of research and I am struggling to find the answers I need.

I have been using ghrp-6 and cjc1295 (w/o DAC) for nearly 2 weeks, current dosage is 50 mcg of each 3 times a day.

Here is where I need a bit of guidance; I have read that cjc can stop the pituitary glad from releasing GH naturally if you take it for too long, how long do I take it for? And is there other mods I can take instead?

Also I am going to start taking frag and ipamorelin which mod can I use with it and can I use the same insulin pin with all of them in?

I know these are basic questions and sorry if they have already been posted.

2. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

They are shite. Save your money and buy GH.

huntingground, noel and pooley1810 like this.
  3. noel

noel Top Contributor

as above buy proper GH

huntingground likes this.