Looking For Some Help.

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Mike Likefield, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Mike Likefield

Mike Likefield

I'm thinking about doing a test cyp , decca , tren stack? Wanted to know if anyone has done this stack. Pros Cons ? Everyone is diffrent I understand but if like the last few stacks I've done there where a few sides that stuck out.. Any help would be amazing thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous

Why post it in anonymous?

3. huntingground

huntingground One Hundred Percenter Competitor

How old are you mate?

What stacks have you done?

Cyp = USA?

Test/Deca/Tren stack seems quite popular at the moment (has been for a few years now) and it is a great cycle but will shut you down hard. If you are older and B&C then no issues of course.

4. Mike Likefield

Mike Likefield

I'm 40 have 4 stacks under my belt have dealt with a few sides gyno, hair thinning but nothing I couldn't take care of. I've done test decca anadrol stack, test mastron winstrol cut , and mostly bulking stacks save one.
    Cyp=USA????? Yes I am in the US if that what your asking.

5. Bigjab

Bigjab Full Member

I ran this cycle last year trt test, 400 deca and 200 tren e. Felt brilliant and strength went up like no tomorrow. What protocol was you thinking of running? I did
    Weeks 1-15 test e
    Weeks 1-10 deca
    Weeks 1-8 tren e
    The reason I stopped deca at week 10 was to give myself as much time as possible before my pct for it to clear because as stated above it’s super suppressive also ran 1000iu hcg per week split into 2 500iu shots and 0.25 adex twice a week also. This is a cycle were you need to have all your ancillaries on hand brother because of the prog sides a lot get luckily I didn’t get many sides (Acid reflux and water retention from deca)but it’s person dependent. I wouldn’t do it again because I prefer the way I look on just test and tren (a lot more dry and grainy) if I was you and your adamant you want to run it I’d use npp and tren ace which will allow you to stop quick or lower dose if prog issues start up. Hope this helps.

6. Mike Likefield

Mike Likefield

Thank you yes I am fortunate in I dont get many side from decca ive used all these before just not in the same cycle.
    Test cyp. 1-16
    Decca. 1-12
    Tren. 1-10
    Pct all the way through and nolvadex at the end.
    This will be my third time using the decca and its always done amazing things for me. The one im most intrested is the tren. I've used Tren but only for 4 weeks at the begging of my second stack. Thank you for the info man I sure appreciate it.

7. Bigjab

Bigjab Full Member

I assume pct all the way through you mean hcg bud? So run hcg all the way until 18 days after your last test cyp jab at 500iu twice a week then 3 days after your last jab of hcg start pct which should consist of
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20/20
    That’s what I’ve always done and always worked fine for me and I’ve always recovered fine with that protocol hope this helps :thumb:

8. Mike Likefield

Mike Likefield

I've always used clomid 50 mg a day from start to finish and 7 to 10 days prior start the nolvedex on all my stacks with a two month rest time so far and had to deal with a few small sides but nothing real bad. Its always worked but not being able to get HCG here where I am im limited. But definitely appreciate all the great info thank you..

Bigjab likes this.