1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Enough Test For Trt?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by bulkaholic, Mar 1, 2019.

1. bulkaholic

bulkaholic Competitor

Mainly as I want to do it under
    Medical supervision with blood etc. Also most gear now is all over Oma e and struggling to get pharma

2. round 2

round 2 Top Contributor

Each to there own I suppose. Seems like a lot of effort to tick a box when you have solved the problem for yourself in the past.

A older friend of mine (52) who was open with his usage with his doctor was given a hand signal indicating upwards when he suggested self administering 400mg per week for mood etc.

Guest and bulkaholic like this.
  3. bulkaholic

bulkaholic Competitor

Well when you put it like that haha. I will try docs next week but if I don’t get anywhere then will take my own route

round 2 likes this.
  4. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

mate that's not a trt dose though is it, half that would be.
    also you went on trt then binned it off ?
    If you 'need' trt then that's for life or at least an old boy.
    not cruising.

I've been down nhs trt route
    all good but a long process but for me was worth it, now id probably look into a private clinic but I know nothing about where to recommend but it is very doable, even online doc type scenario, send bloods get prescribed.

Speak to Dave Crossland via his social media etc... he's done just this and Dave isn't going to struggle to source his own test really.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    bulkaholic likes this.
  5. spearman

spearman Full Member

I was very surprised how easily my gp prescribed me tostran gel. Went in with depression and anxiety symptoms along with no libido & motivation.

What age are you bulk?

When you’re running gear in your 20’s I think you’ll ultimately pay the price later in life. I don’t think anyone fully recovers back to their base line after cycling. Especially in your 30’s!

I always said when I was younger I would go on trt when I’m 40, but now I’m 39 and been prescribed it it’s head fuck as I know that’s me for life and the chances of more kids is now very slim.

bulkaholic likes this.
  6. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

id ask for inj over gel mate but horses for courses, just don't think I'd get on with it.

bit of a lottery with GPS i think.
    mine are very Good, some dreadful.

7. spearman

spearman Full Member

Well that’s the long term plan.

8. bulkaholic

bulkaholic Competitor

Thanks mate, I have found an in-line service now and started the process to get checked and prescribed if relevant. From last few times with doc I don’t hold much hope on that route.

I have gone private route as I want this sorting quickly due to feeling terrible.

9. bulkaholic

bulkaholic Competitor

I’m 43 now so was in 30’s when cycling but yes I think you’re right. The price will be paid eventually.

I’m fortunate that I don’t want more kids but that must be a concern if you do, although it’s not impossible with the right approach

spearman likes this.
  10. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

I had recent bloods test 12.4nmol and free test works out as 0.2% a month ago I was using maca powder and ginseng and it was 16.6nmol so defo works will start it again only thing is my prolactin went up to 697 lol.

Also last year when it was about 10nmol I took a letrozole 1/4 tablet and the test come back 21nmol and 0.48 free test just seems like they need a boost lol. Took it like few days before blood test why would this come out so much higher?

bulkaholic likes this.
  11. bulkaholic

bulkaholic Competitor

Clomid is the best option for fertility in males apparently (I did some reading when struggling to make our last child). The doctor also confirmed this but obviously couldn’t recommend.

Dorm3r likes this.
  12. FATBOY

FATBOY Age is just a number Competitor

hello mate how you doing its been a long time

bulkaholic likes this.
  13. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

To be fair got my mrs pregnant no problems just libido low that's it and fatty deposits lol.

Clomid can it raise prolactin do you??

14. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Ok so just come out endo testosterone 12.4nmol they want keep eye on me and check again in 8 months if same symptoms she will talk to her superior to discuss trt I said that I want to try and resolve it naturally first good news no tumour and prolactin have come down un normal levels.

Only thing is free testosterone was 0.21 so I don't know what to do lol.

When I took 1/4 metro tab Jan last year my test went up to 21nmol and free test 0.48 could I try arimidex to boost levels??

bulkaholic likes this.
  15. bulkaholic

bulkaholic Competitor

Apart from feeling like 80 years old from this low test I am doing good thanks mate :)

Looks like you been busy building mate, hope life is good