1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Low Motivation.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by noreason, Sep 24, 2019.

1. noel

noel Top Contributor

i wasnt trying to give it the im harder than you, just cracks me up when LDL posts.
    hahah Canning town, literally i can throw a stone into a garden on the other side of the DLR tracks and it would land in a garden of someone in canning town, just next to peacocks (famous boxing gym). I do agree though Londoners get on well with Glaswegians, same for people from NY (out of all of america), all cut from similar cloth.

anyway id be 10,000/1 on that Geordie baliff vs LDL goes only one way.

ChrissyJ and Greedy Ben like this.

2. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Change gyms? Go to a different one in a different area or something just for a change of scenery?

The 'good' pre workouts normally leave me to dizzy/nauseaous after heavy lifts or hard sets.
    Much prefer a can of monter or two if tired.

If you are just going through the motions maybe try something different or change your training exercises/movements up.

Ultimatewarrior and noreason like this.
  3. BustaNutt

BustaNutt Mr NUTTivator Full Member

Yeah, join one of those gyms where all the girls walk around in those skin-tight leggings they all wear now. Should be all the motivation you need.

Ultimatewarrior and noreason like this.
  4. LeeDaLifter

LeeDaLifter Pre-workout Representative Top Contributor

Trust bro.... did my early teens in London.... Pussies... Up my old hood, Northumberland... Hard is the norm, if u aint hard ur a gorm haha....

Bullied all the way threw London school... coz I was a 'Foreigner'..... "Go back to your own country!" they said that to me haha.... never got knocked out tho…. never defeated until 'Kingsmill' (my nickname insult to one my bullie) broke my wrist.... mug...… I remember biting some fat cunt called Harrison in the scalp

5. LeeDaLifter

Free Test-Booster Bro

BustaNutt likes this.
  6. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Full Member

I was being normal. no aggro. you Chelsea fucker lol

7. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Full Member

the real question is. when did you last have pie and mash

8. LeeDaLifter

He gets his Pie smashed in every Weekend ;)