Mar. Needs Advice

Discussion in 'Medichecks' started by Timothy Rawlings, Dec 1, 2019.

?

What is the best exercise to get my legs bigger without doing squats

Poll closed Sunday at 9:23 PM.
  1. Exercise for best results

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. How many days per week should I do it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Timothy Rawlings

Timothy Rawlings

What's up guys.im martimmy. I got paralyzed just over 2 years ago from the flu shot at that time I was in amazing shape. I did Physical therapy for 18 months. now I'm upon my feet but I wear leg braces and I also use arm crutches I'm back in the gym and lift and real hard. I'm having difficulties with my leg workouts because I cannot Do squats anymore I'm gaining size I've been in the game for a long time. And I'm 50 years old now And that really hasn't slowed me down if anybody has any good advice on how to Get my legs bigger and faster I would appreciate. I can use all the machines for legs but because of my hip flexors not working properly it makes it very difficult so I need a little help and advice if anybody knows any new exercises that I can use in the gym I would appreciate it. I'm glad be part of the group I enjoy reading what people post About all the new products and blends that are out there knowledge is power and I need all I can get.

2. noreason

noreason Full Member

WTF Paralysed from a flue shot! What happened?

3. Timothy Rawlings

Timothy Rawlings

It made My Immune .system attack my nervous system and paralyzed me 6 days later and it took me 18 months of Physical therapy to get backup on my feet. With arm crunches and leg braces. It's called Guillain-Barre syndrome. It sucks they said i would never walk the same again. I am disabled 100% for the rest of my life. I worked my ass off to get to where I am now. I'm maybe in leg braces and on arm crutches the rest my of my life.but I don't ever give up & ill never back down.To do that is just not in me.i don't know how to give up.