• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Mass 400, Sus/ Tren E

Wasnt genetics that made him da champion bruh.

It was graft and work ethic.

The genetics just dictated what he was naturally good at.

Hard work yep. Training 7 days a week for any considerable length of time nope

Genetics meant that he gets more juice out of the orange he’s squeezing

Guy goes over the finishing line grinning like a Cheshire Cat, rest of them having cardiac arrests post race

Sorry mate a genetic freak

Only ever used ace but do wanna use enth

Ml to ml ace is stronger isn’t it

I'll guess the next question will be
What does ester mean?
Shut up pooley I know what esters are. I think trenbolone enanthate is better for those not dieting right? It's slower releasing and leaving the body. Which would be best for an idiot like me? Tren e or tren a

Shut up pooley I know what esters are. I think trenbolone enanthate is better for those not dieting right? It's slower releasing and leaving the body. Which would be best for an idiot like me? Tren e or tren a

I think a lovely mix of both

Seriously mate you can’t ask what the difference between A and E is and not expect something silly back

Any tiny bit of steroidal research and you will see what the difference is in the two. First hand experience though is another matter o grant you

People here to help dude just got to brush off some of the silliness

Back