Matt Kroc Is Transgender??

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by Mr mac, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

2. OldMember

OldMember Guest

Just did a quick search and seems that it is true. Here's a statement:

"First, yes this is really me and yes I am transgender. Second, one does not "become" transgender you are or you aren't. I have known this since I was five years old and it has been a very heavy burden to carry. I never asked for nor did I want this. For most of my life I would have given anything to not feel the way I do and at one point it drove me to consider suicide. Now I am perfectly comfortable with who I am and have been very open about this for many years. I told Wendler and Dave Tate at Elitefts when I first signed on and they were and still are very supportive of me as are nearly all of my close friends which comprise the majority of the top lifters in the sport. Ed Coan even recently reached out to me to offer his support.

At this point I do live my life in both genders but I am still undecided about whether or not to fully transition to living as a female full time. It would solve many of the most difficult issues I have struggled with but would also be a huge sacrifice as I would have to give up much of what I have worked so hard for. I also have three amazing sons that fully support whatever decision I make but I feel that I need to be there for them as I am at least until they're adults even if it means a great deal of sacrifice for myself.

One thing that I am 100% certain of is that if I do eventually decide to transition I would never compete in powerlifting again. I feel that would be a no-win situation and I would never want to do anything that would reflect negatively on the transgender or powerlifting communities.

If you have respectful questions ask away. I am an open book. ".

Fair play to the guy. Living with that on your shoulders from a young age can't be easy.

Beef likes this.
  3. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

I can't see him in bikini class somehow

4. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

Would wife/10

Guest1337 likes this.
  5. Beef

Beef Moderator

Can't be easy to admit that to the world, especially being well known in such a "manly" sport. I wonder if he turned to lifting to try run away from it somehow, convince himself that he's a man.

In any case, good luck to him/her.

Jamie555 likes this.
  6. LittleLiam

LittleLiam Competitor

I still like Kroc rows

Little Simon and hsmann87 like this.
  7. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

8. TwoCanVanDamn

TwoCanVanDamn Account Suspended

Obviously seen all the attention Bruce Jenner got and wants in on the action

LittleLiam likes this.
  9. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Mentally ill. Shouldn't be allowed to mutilate themselves. Need to sort out their illnesses before being allowed to do this shite.

nibbsey and Guest1337 like this.
  10. Smitch

Smitch Top Contributor

Fair play to em, live and let live I say.

11. Nail

Nail Top Contributor

That's a bit narrow minded mate tbh. Surely people should be allowed do what they want with their own body

12. Smitch

Smitch Top Contributor

The only thing I don't get is why do they always chose a really super shit name.

Janae Marie?!?!

:lol:

13. Beef

Beef Moderator

Could say gay people are mentally ill, why do they like men instead of women? Most gays say they're born that way, same with this IMO and it can't be helped. Although sick to fucking death of seeing that cunt Bruce Jenner all over the place.

14. OldMember

OldMember Guest

Don't get me wrong it is annoying when it is plastered all over the news. However it certainly isn't a mental illness. Actually go and speak to someone who is in the trans bracket and listen to their story.

Jamie555 likes this.
  15. TAFKA

TAFKA Top Contributor

@doink i see what your saying doing about how can they be happy if they are trans, a better way may be "do what makes you happ-IER "

Maybe it could be classed as mentally ill, this leads o to this quote

Ironic on a bodybuilding forum lol, bb will have a Hugh % of mentally ill, from anorexia to body dysmorphia... so by your reasoning we should not be allowed to "mutilate" our bodies with drugs used that are meant for cattle, horses etc.

LittleLiam and Cyborg like this.