1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Maximise The Gain Train

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by DearGearBear, Oct 24, 2019.

1. DearGearBear

DearGearBear

thank you for the tip, is DHB okay to be taken once a week or would twice be better for stable plasma levels?

thank you for the tips on carbs, should i aim on regular amounts of carbs, like 30g every hour or should i aim to have them more around my workout?

2. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

Stop getting caught up in nutrient partitioning and plasma levels and jab some gear, train hard and eat well.
    Once a week would do

huntingground and Sjundea like this.
  3. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Nothing else needs to be said........

LeeDaLifter likes this.
  4. huntingground

Please post up a pic and training schedule. If you train for strength, training or PB vids too. Height, weight, age, BF%.

In order of importance I would state training, nutrition then gear but everyone gets hung up on gear.

For all we know, you could train like an absolute phaggot.

5. DearGearBear

DearGearBear

Thank you, I'm currently 24, 5"9 , Current weight is 84kg, i thought i was 14% bf, however i think i may be more near 18%.after talking with one of the bigger guys at the gym, i have ordered a bodyfat scale (not that their accurate, just so i can track it to a degree). I'm not sure on posting pics at the moment due to my job and current Tattoos.

I train for Some aesthetic size and strength. i probably do train like a phaggot to be fair..

i train 4 days a week and i try and slam my workouts within 45-60 minutes excluding cardio

With my training i aim to do 12 reps, if i can do 12 reps i log the weight and add 5kg on the exercise and keep going till i rep the new weight for 12 reps. this applies to all lifts except pull ups (in which i always go to failure) deadlifts and squats om wich i work up to 6 reps.(the weights are what i have recorded in my log)

Monday- Back
    I start with deadlifts 180kg X4 reps X4 sets (120 second rest)
    Pull ups 3 sets to failure (30 seconds rest)
    Pull downs 11 X 68kg X 3 sets (60 seconds rest) i switch this for chin ups every one in a while or when this machine is being used, i normally hand a 20kg X 12 reps X 3 sets
    Dumbell Row 10 X 35kg X 4 sets (60 seconds rest) is witch this for barbell rows when all benches are taken, 65kg X10 reps
    I then finish this off with some face pulls super set with rear delts raises in which i use a low weight and rep out 20 reps with 15 seconds rest i am for 4-5 sets, depends how pumped the muscle gets and if i can lift my shoulders
    finished off with 20 minutes LISS cardio

Tuesday- Chest, shoulders
    Bench press- warm up with just the bar increasing weights rapidly by 20 each side, till up to 1 rep max 115kg as of tuesday, then i aim for 12 X 90kg,x3 sets. I only reached 11 reps on Tuesday
    or if the flat bench is taken i do incline in the same manner, working up to my 1RM of 100kg and then attempting to rep 80kg for 12 reps

i then grab a bench and do dumbell press for which gradient of benching i didnt do, so if i did incline benching i will do flat dumbell presses super set with flys.
    Flat dumbell 35kg X 9 reps X 3 sets with 15kg flys (60 seconds rest)
    i then burn out my chest by doing press ups until i can barely do press ups with my knees

DB shoulder press 20kg X 10 X 4 sets (30 seconds rest)
    Arnold press 20kg X 10 X 3 superset with lateral raises (10kg X 12 reps)
    I have the energy i will then do some machine shoulder press on a low weight focusing on muscle mind connection
    20 minutes LISS if i have time

Thursday - Legs
    warm up with body weight lunges
    Squats 160kg X 5 X 4 sets (150 seconds rest)
    Squats 80kg X 8 X 3 sets followed by 20kg goblet squats for 10 reps after each set
    Lunges 20 X 20kg in each hand X 2 sets
    then superset leg raises with hamstring curls, weight is dependent on how tight they feel, generally between 30-50kg for 12 reps
    80kg Calf raises X 12 X 5 sets with 30 seconds rest
    standing calf raises with 20kg plates in each hand till burn out or if i feel a cramp around the corner
    i will then finish with a high difficulty stationary bike ride
    leg days are the easiest days at my gym as no one really trains them

Friday is shoulders and arms
    Military press 65kg X 8 X 3 sets (60 seconds rest)
    Up right row 40kg X 11 X 4 sets (30 seconds rest)
    Lateral raises 12kg X 12 X 3 sets (30 seconds rest)
    superset seated curls with skull crushers normally curl 17.5kg in each hand for 9 reps with 40kg skull crusher EZ curl bar and bent over rear delt raises 8kg each hand , 30 second rest for 5 reps.
    Then some tricep pull down in which i burn my triceps with a low weight followed by preacher curls, again low weight. i find my arms dont need to much stimulus to burn out.

ill do the stair master if my leg DOMS are not crippling me, if not ill do a light Jog for 20 minutes

i dont really train with a spot, unless its my bench 1RM in which eveyrone seems happy to spot that.. never really trained abs as i thought deadlifts and squats would train them sufficiently

DIET...
    ALDI protein granola 200g with lactose free milk, this ends up being somewhere near 62.3g protein and 88g carbs 37.3g fat

then i have 500g Lemon Peri chicken on a skewer, 125 protein, 26.5g fat and 30.5g carbs i will normally split this into an 11am snack and lunch (aldi sells this as the King chicken kebab)

then i will have a pot of SKYR 60 minutes before training (54g protein, 54g carbs 9g fat)

then i have some cottage cheese 300g which is 16.5g carbs, 3.9g fat and 28.5g protein

and then whatever my mother or gf cooks for dinner, this is normally about 500-600 cals as they follow Slimming world foods, hit or miss if its high in protein, but if id have to guess it generally is 30g protein, 60g carbs

tracked all except dinner by my fitness pal, so totals are 269.8 protein, 249 carbs, 76.7 fat. Didn't realise i ate so much, however its clear i need to sort my diet out, my diet does slack on sundays however

Apologies for the essay, i hope this is all the info needed, let me know if i missed something

6. noel

noel Moderator

Pics would help

7. DearGearBear

DearGearBear

These are unflexed and shit lighting as it’s all I really have on my phone or have taken, please let me know where I need to go from here. I used to be skinny fat kid in school so trying to step away from that really

Attached Files:

8. DearGearBear

DearGearBear

This was more of when I went back to TRT and starting sorting out my diet and everything..

Attached Files:

9. LeeDaLifter

LeeDaLifter Pre-workout Representative Top Contributor

15% BF????

I must be a whale then

10. DearGearBear

DearGearBear

took me a while to figure out the font lol

Not entirely sure what my bf is at tbf, starting to speculate its 18% or higher

11. LeeDaLifter

LeeDaLifter Pre-workout Representative Top Contributor

Im 20%.... must be..... Probably alil more.... im 23.76% BF if I had to guess

12. huntingground

OK, so you’ve done 4 cycles of different injectable steroids inc Tren and you are DL’ing 180 for reps, 1RM BP of 115 and SQ’ing 160 for reps. You weigh 84kg and 15+BF%.

Look at those numbers FFS. Something isn’t right. You don’t need to be thinking of exotic cycles. You need to train harder with more intensity and to sort diet out.

500mg Test E. Add 50g carbs every day for a week, gauge effects, then the week after, add another 50g carbs and repeat. Protein is fine, fat may be a little high dependent on sources. Lots of rest/sleep/fluids.

Are you Fatbrah in disguise looking for the latest potion/concoction to make you a monster without putting in the hard work?

Everyone will have a different idea of how to get to your goal but you need more food and more intense training. Also time and consistency as you are young.

LeeDaLifter and Sjundea like this.
  13. DearGearBear

DearGearBear

thank you for the response and for giving some guidance on the carbs. Admittedly i messed around on all those Carbs thinking i knew it all and expecting the PEDS to do the work for me, i was so wrong.. hence why I'm asking for guidance

What sort of number should i be aiming for? I fully agree i need to focus on my training and diet as i feel thats lacking, ill start adding 50g carbs ED,

Sadly im not Fatbrah in disguise..

Thank you for helping, should i keep following my pyramid scheme of reps or should i lower the needed reps from 12 to 8/10 instead for greater strength? should i increase volume or add an extra training day?

14. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

Look into training methods:
    1. Dog Crapp training, 2. Fortitude training 3. John Meadows 4. JP PPL split etc. to name a different few training concepts.
    Find a workout plan that works.
    Get a log book and start beating it week on week.
    I'd say the training is your issue as you're eating very low calories and still holding a fair amount of fat/lacking definition.
    Bear in mind you're probably consuming what females would likely eat. Yes your calories are that low!
    Training hard, nutritious/unprocessed foods (majority of the time) and you should easily be able to gain some size and not add more fat. If you get your activity level/training intensity sorted you should easily be able to get your calories up.
    If i was you, i'd be sorting a diet out that looked more like: 300p 350c 50f and that should see you right to start gaining weight.

pooley1810 likes this.