Maximum Amount Of Protein You Would Eat In One Sitting?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Richard Dick, Jan 22, 2022.

1. mal

mal Top Contributor

Yes the fat burning increases dramatically on higher protein and its also the first source of energy the body will go for for energy, so stops it robbing muscle tissue. Whey isolate is the easiest way to bump it up, beef isolate even better..cant remember all the info around that product, but was best for digestion etc?

2. Simon90

Simon90 Moderator

I've never tried beef isolate I may get a tub and just use a serving a day

mal likes this.
  3. Simon90

Simon90 Moderator

I've had days in the past where I've had shit appetite or struggled to. Get food in for one reason or another and had like 300g of protein from whey and like 100 from, made me feel fuckin horrible, I think once you spend a week or 2 forcing the food it becomes easy to get 60-70g protein from whole meats 6-7x a day I still use whey for breakfast and post workout and if I need to get a quick meal in work I'll always have a shake with me

Richie_Rich likes this.
  4. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Top Contributor

Get nxt beef protien mate just like a powerade or something

5. Fat

Fat Road to aesthetics. Full Member

If you're eating a huge amount of protein that is fine as long each other meal has at least 40g otherwise it would benefit you to reduce it and split the protein between meals to reach that threshold.

Make sure you spread each meal 3-5 hours as this will maximise protein synthesis.

6. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Normally around 100g normally but that’s more down to the way I split my meals and the fact i add fat for fun.

I’d happily eat double that

Richard Dick likes this.
  7. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Top Contributor

200g protien 3 x a day?

beast!

8. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

not all day every day, not now anyway but I can put a descent chunk of food away when the mood strikes.

9. Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott Full Member

It's entirely up to you TBH, but I don't think you need to cap. You eat what works for you while observing your body's reaction. If you're feeling full, bloated et al then you need to slow down and find the right meal plan that provides you with the energy levels needed.