• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Measurements ML - MG

FFS! Why hasn't anybody mentioned this guy should be educating himself on what he is putting in his body!?

I quite like the op,s gung ho approch. jab it in and see. Its prob how arnold and that generation done it??
Sometimes you are best off not knowing exactly what your doing.

To the OP I really think finding out how much gear is going into your body should be your first step and secondly why is your mate deciding what you use ?

always good to know people do basic research over the drugs they are putting into their body...in belated fashion.

i see this so many times its unreal.

Haven't read past the first page, but completely agree with this.

EVERYONE in my gym measures in ML'S!

I hear ''Yeah, I'm not on a lot, only 6ml test 400' etc etc.

Yeah, 2.4g gear a week is fcuk all like.....

My mate doesn't decided what I go on basically I reached what's best for what I want at the time and he suggested how much really and everywhere else I have read is always in ml, I have never taken more than 2ml of each a week, always a wednesday and a Sunday. I can see where people are coming from that have responded but Jesus!!! What happened to helping eachother out!!?? Instead of just ripping and not guiding!!! Thank you to the ones that actually input info :-)

Problem with mls is could be 100mg/ml could be 400mg/ml. So need to know concentration to know how much your taking

Haven't read past the first page, but completely agree with this.

EVERYONE in my gym measures in ML'S!

I hear ''Yeah, I'm not on a lot, only 6ml test 400' etc etc.

Yeah, 2.4g gear a week is fcuk all like.....

i know...i know.... but Darwin had a theory after all...

WHO LEFT THE STABLE DOORS OPEN?

Will somebody round up those fvcking High horses?

They seem to be running amock again....

pipe down helen love joy, go rescue a member being berated for doing db kickbacks somewhere lol

My mate doesn't decided what I go on basically I reached what's best for what I want at the time and he suggested how much really and everywhere else I have read is always in ml, I have never taken more than 2ml of each a week, always a wednesday and a Sunday. I can see where people are coming from that have responded but Jesus!!! What happened to helping eachother out!!?? Instead of just ripping and not guiding!!! Thank you to the ones that actually input info :-)

LJB - I'm sorry you feel you have been ripped on, it was not my initial intention but merely a response to the helen love joys up in arms from what was an honest statement by myself.
If you have no clue what you are banging into yourself week in week out, it is IMO dangerous.
The info is there but granted, not everyone knows to look on the side of a vial and see the mg per ml dosaging, to work it out you calculate what dosage you want each week and then see how many ml's that would be.
i.e. 1g test from a test 400mg/ml vial
= 2.5 ml needed.

It just suprises me still how many dont know what they are taking and in what dose, i stand by my statement,

always good to know people do basic research over the drugs they are putting into their body...in belated fashion.

things just went down hill from there.... :D

Back