Meat Is Meat?

I'm not even scouse u blasphemous kunt!

Lucky I love you after that heart rendering post on your motivation or id send the boys round....

Where the fuck you from then?

http://www.musclefood.com/5kg-chicken-18?mc_cid=26152498cf&mc_eid=f88568199e

You need to use code GREATCHICK 5kg of chicken for £18 that is a bargain maximum order is 50kg so can stock up nicely!
Stopped using Musclefood for chicken a couple years ago - sick to death of it STINKING of ammonia... Mailed customer 'service' to be toldthat it's perfectly normal... Yeah, umm, no...

To give them their dues, never had issues with any of their other products, just the rancid chicken...

Lies. I happen to know she enforces a strict height rule.... You're not allowed to go on the rides there either.

Im from deepest, darkest Manchester mate!

I hate scousers.... Except fatbrah. He's alright. Oh and Michael Owen for that derby day goal.... Shit pundit though. Robbie Fowler can fuck right off though.

Fuck me for some reason I thought that's who I was talking to!

All these A.V Changes fuck me up...
Wasn't paying attention...

I knew you were a manc n he was a scouse...
Lol wtf

Note to self... pay attention lol

Lies. I happen to know she enforces a strict height rule.... You're not allowed to go on the rides there either.

I hate scousers.... Except fatbrah. He's alright. Oh and Michael Owen for that derby day goal.... Shit pundit though. Robbie Fowler can fuck right off though.

When I hear 'You'll Never Walk Alone' it knocks me physically sick.
Srs.

Owen not even a scouser es a fuckin wool
Chester e was borm

Owen not even a scouser es a fuckin wool
Chester e was borm

He's a thick cunt...
Was watching a game (can't even remember who it was just remembered his comment)
"They dominant for.the 1st 20 odd mins now they have managed to gain control" it was 17 min in the fucking game!
What a prise cunt

He's a thick cunt...
Was watching a game (can't even remember who it was just remembered his comment)
"They dominant for.the 1st 20 odd mins now they have managed to gain control" it was 17 min in the fucking game!
What a prise cunt

When they don't score they hardly ever win was one of my favourites

Back