• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Medicheck Finger Test

milner575

Top Contributor
I’m sure it’s been done before but just how accurate/inaccurate can these actually be?

I mean I know mr Chiron gets a good rep here but jeez this can’t be right just from 2ml of the sust surely....

Also the e2 result I have no idea what’s going on there. I know high and low e2 present the same symptoms but I had gyno sensitivity progressing I upped adex and it’s slowly improving but according to this is shouldn’t even be a problem....

Attachments

• CC585970-6D2F-459C-843D-B5F1D0030B47.png
    CC585970-6D2F-459C-843D-B5F1D0030B47.png
    194.5 KB · Views: 237
Wouldn’t sweat numbers if you’re in control of it with adex. If the numbers are in range and you had itchy nips you’d still treat it wouldn’t you? Just because it says X on the sheet it doesn’t mean it is or isn’t a problem does it.

It’s an issue, if and when it’s an issue not because of the numbers on the sheet.

Least you know you’re getting your moneys worth with Chiron.

Given the test reading id keep your adex dosage around where it is now and play it by ear going forward.

Yeh I see what you’re saying mate but I was really hoping for a definitive e2 reading as to put it bluntly I feel like shit and struggle with low sex drive and even getting the little man interested at the minute and with test in the mix I just assumed it must be an estro issue. Possibly too high which would explain the nip sensitivity but according to that I don’t currently have any let alone it being high lol

Could be stress or a touch of low mood mate, has your mood been alright recently? How’s you’re general sense of well being?

Sleeps usually a massive factor. I know it is for me, if I have a couple of bad nights it knocks me for six. You been getting enough?

I only ask as we all on here, have a tendency to blame the drugs sometimes and look past the obvious don’t we.

Yes mate I totally get where you’re coming from to be fair. Sleep seems fine and yeh as I say I feel pretty shit so mood in general is pretty shitty zero drive or enthusiasm or sex drive really compared to before and obviously with the gyno symptoms I put it down to high estro as looking online they can all be symptoms from it but now after that test I’m thinking maybe I’ve crashed it and it’s too low.
Not sure one the mechanisms of still getting gyno symptoms with Crashed estro levels though that’s over my head lol

What about prolactin level? High prolactin will give you the same symptoms.

mine was 127 test on 2ml chiron test e.

estrogen was 187 so upped AI and feel alot better now.

if you've crashed your estrogen you'l know. I did it with aromasin.. had dry skin and lips sore joints felt like crap..low libido

what''s your AI dose at the moment?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-22-21-43-00-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-22-21-43-00-1.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 200
They Provided a retest from the vein. Even funnier result than the first.

Attachments

• 8B6DDD86-18C9-4743-90C2-C212040D8CBD.png
    8B6DDD86-18C9-4743-90C2-C212040D8CBD.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 180
And then cry when I’m home watching Bridget jones and comfort eating. Damn you e2

All jokes aside any other places online out there that will give me decent accurate results

Back