1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Meditrope By

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Ultimatewarrior, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Jesus and everyone laughed at the dhacks guys for getting caught. Their email is info @ meditrope ha ha. I can see the police interview now. How the hell did you find me?

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

simple fact is its just marketing nonsense. Overfilling and letting everyone know..

heres a new 323i BMW , we overfill the engine to 325i....but its not really a 325i we just disclose we upgrade the engine in the car

what utter bollox mate

its marketing 101

any drug has a margin of acceptable variance/quality. that's fine. that's normal. even at the worlds leading pharma it happens. noting is every exactly the same every time. Testing is great but GH can degrade when in transit even marginally... again why everyone accepts a little variance...

it might well be decent generic GH - which there is a lot of , which is cool...but the whole sales pitch is amusing.... gold star.

huntingground likes this.
  3. Devenidas

Devenidas

Mate of course it's marketing strategy . I can see that too not daft. I don't disagree with you one bit there but I wonder what is wrong in marketing a product right for any company as long as they are delivering what the claim to be delivering and to have an edge over your competition by giving us more for our money over the rest of the market competition ? Back in the day we used supertropin , riptropin when they were good. I am talking 10-12 ago maybe. Even hyge was good at one point before it went shite. but they were all around 10 ius, they never claimed it to be 15 iu or plus cos they couldn't as the source will get torn to pieces. Even their HPLC data showed those numbers. When we got it tested over Ansaci board. I not had 15 iu plus gh in a vial claim other then meditrope. China testing does count for me. don't trust chienese with their testing. It has to be a independent EU or USA based tester who can test gh properly ( unmarked vial) and then see if it's meeting what the Chinese claims. Also let's face it anyone claiming to be making GH with EU or USA is bringing the raw freeze dried and making it here. that stuff is not potent. I am taking about making it from scratch in a proper gh factory GMP level setting which is China or Israel.

I questioned the source about legitimately. he produced hplc reports to me. I even told him I am going to get it serum and hplc tested. He was cool with that and guaranteed if it came less then 15 iu I get to keep the kits and money back. In the end I didn't do bother with hplc myself and only pulled serum as I do which was pretty high. a mate of mine pulled serum too and posted his results on meso RX fr. tbh I can say being a fairly advanced gh user I know the difference a good high quality generic makes to my body at what stages of administration/ intervals and it delivered the goods.

Use what you find best and cheap guys. whatever works for u. At the end of the day it's all generics and as much as I hate to say they tend to go shite with time not all but most do so I am sticking to it for now hoping it maintains quantity, quality and price for as long as pos.

4. noel

noel Top Contributor

"back in the day" - appreciate the condescending tone. LOL

China testing does count if you run it through the right places. its a big place mate

anyway your happy...cool.... just seem to be doing an awful lot of posting about one source just as you like it ;)

im happy with my source and supply - don't feel the need to write 100 paragraphs on it....

im not sure what they charge but saying they are giving you over what you paid for isn't true is it. if you know its OVER. They aren't doing this for free are they. Instead of charging you 1.5 usd an iu they are charging 1.20 or 1 or 75 cents or whatever it is (I don't need to know and am not trying to post prices for that sake)

other reputable brands will charge you a price per iu and it will be as it says on the tin.

anyway your happy. cool.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 7:32 AM
    Porky and Robbie like this.
  5. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

@Devenidas got any pics of your physique or vids of your lifts which have been built on this super GH?

Raisin, s man and milner575 like this.
  6. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

ironically he's put every member on here, OFF ever using the source & product. 6 posts & all on meditrope (inc a source for it!)

genuinely wont touch it now.. purely because theres some spastic on the internet begging for sales

Sjundea likes this.
  7. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

JP ain't gonna be impressed when sales don't go through the roof after this chumps poor sales pitch is he.

Getbig25 likes this.
  8. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

JPs covered the losses selling this mug a full wardrobe of JP #showthem clobber

milner575 and Porky like this.
  9. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

Bloke thinks we're fucking stupid. 6 posts in and name drops JP and Hilly.
    Rates Chinese gh but not Chinese raw testing ability so uses a bloke in the EU who has no license to buy the sample to calibrate his hplc so uses a sample of generic gh.

10. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

Such a shame people thinks it’s a good idea to approach business like this.

Yes I have used and yes I was impressed i bought more out of my own pocket. First lot I got for free.

However I have stated from the start I don’t for one second believe there are 15 or 17iu in them like the new batches claim.

I have seen IGF testing on them that gave n IGF result similar to a test done with 8iu pharma GH.

That for me is great and worth the price all day.

If you used data like this people would defo but as 125 quid for 80iu that gives the same results as pharma is a bargain.

This over dose thing I don’t believe. I’ve stated this on JP board. Just makes absolutely no sense.

huntingground likes this.